2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m probably as aware as you.
The question asked was do we understand poor performance on the pitch can be due to mental health issues and as fans do we accept lack of success in exchange for duty of care?

Not sure why everyone can’t see the link, and how it’s not recognised that other players could be suffering the same, yet if you look in other threads abuse is quite common

But that’s not your preferred narrative is it
Mate. This is complete whataboutery. Yes, other players could be suffering, and hopefully they get the help they need if they are.

But you’re bringing other players into it who have been criticised for poor performances and comparing them to someone who has just opened up about what’s been going on in his traumatic life.

I've know some messed up people in my life, but this takes the cake. Absolutely no defending posting this or the other crap you posted. One of my friends went through the same thing when he was younger I will be perfectly honest so I do not take stuff like this lightly by any means; vile the people who do it to children and vile the people who make some kind of dark humor out of it.

Not sure what the policy is to get banned on here since I am newer here, but ...yeah.
In the bottom corner of every post you will see a 'Report' function.
Click on it and report the post, this will alert the mods to the vile POS

Massive respect to him for speaking out and it sounds like Everton are looking after him so credit to the club. It does appear like the rags have forced his hand to speak out sooner than maybe he'd have liked too but I found him very honest and admire that he takes accountability. Never liked him as a player due to his media persona but it just shows how little we really know

Massive respect to him for speaking out and it sounds like Everton are looking after him so credit to the club. It does appear like the rags have forced his hand to speak out sooner than maybe he'd have liked too but I found him very honest and admire that he takes accountability. Never liked him as a player due to his media persona but it just shows how little we really know
Can you take him to Leicester ?

Massive respect to him for speaking out and it sounds like Everton are looking after him so credit to the club. It does appear like the rags have forced his hand to speak out sooner than maybe he'd have liked too but I found him very honest and admire that he takes accountability.

Never liked him as a player due to his media persona but it just shows how little we really know
This.

He's taken the first and some say hardest step - wanting and getting treatmant.
Now we 'officially' know, we back him to the hilt, he's one of ours, if it doesn't work out, we did the right thing - because it was the right thing to do.

No offence to anyone here who works in the media, but the news press area has gone to the dogs. So much sensationalism and click bait. Wanting to live in people's pockets. I don't blame Jose and at times old mate from across the park barking at the reporters. Cause half the time they try to make something out of nothing.

What are you on about?

As fans we don't have to DO anything!

It would be nice if we could support one of our own players though without thinking about anything else. It's the human thing to do.
Gobsmacked that people are still talking about contracts, money, value etc etc.

There's only one thing that actually matters and that's Dele.

The football, money, and all the rest of that crap is way down the list.

Funny we've not heard a word from the Club about money. Just unswerving support to get the lad the help he needs to live his life to the fullest.
Maybe others should take note.

Status
Not open for further replies.