Summer transfer window 2023

I don't mean we'll sign some one for that amount. It goes someway to paying an installment or that little more towards a fee, wages or agent fee. It even helps our ffp issue. So it's good thing.
Yeah, I know what you meant - and you’re right.

But still, I think our transfer budget is likely a 1990s-sized one.

We need drastic measures else we’re going down anyway ! Sell who we can ! See what we’ve got left! decrease the wage bill and then get some free’s, small fees and loans to cover the spaces then hope for the best from dyche ! Plan for going down next season but hope it doesn’t happen ! Fed up with this rubbish now !
Happy Sunday to you too 🙂

I'd like to see Gray stay and play a full season in a preferred position under Dyche. His faults...laziness, lack of focus...are the sorts of things that can improve under a manager like Dyche. Same for Iwobi, I think. Replacing them would cost us and we have other areas where we need to spend money. (I'm presuming we'll sell Pickford and Onana plus a couple of others so will have a little bit of cash to spend on a couple of forwards, a full back, central defender and, possibly, a bit of flair in midfield.)
What about his lack of goals and assists for an attacking player. How does dyche improve that. He won’t imo because players who don’t score like him and iwobi at 27 aren’t suddenly going to get 10 goals.

It doesn’t take a genius to realise if we don’t get a minimum of an extra 20 goals next seaon we will be fighting relegation again, maybe we won’t get so lucky next season

I'd like to see Gray stay and play a full season in a preferred position under Dyche. His faults...laziness, lack of focus...are the sorts of things that can improve under a manager like Dyche. Same for Iwobi, I think. Replacing them would cost us and we have other areas where we need to spend money. (I'm presuming we'll sell Pickford and Onana plus a couple of others so will have a little bit of cash to spend on a couple of forwards, a full back, central defender and, possibly, a bit of flair in midfield.)
I think his faults are the inability to play football at the highest level

Imagine the outcry on this forum if we were going for the likes of Carsley, Jags or Cahill now. The ' how the mighty are fallen' crowd would be out in full force.
Not really - if we started signing some of the top up and coming championship type players that would show signs of improvement and a plan. Reality is we can’t even afford to compete to sign the top championship players these days - witness getting blown out the water by newly promoted Forest for Gibbs-White last summer.

Imagine the outcry on this forum if we were going for the likes of Carsley, Jags or Cahill now. The ' how the mighty are fallen' crowd would be out in full force.

…no idea what this post means, looks like a cheap comment with no reasoning. Evertonians seem pragmatic about our situation and fed up at paying extraordinary amounts for ordinary footballers.

From what I’ve seen on here, posters were content with links to low-priced defensive midfielders. Indeed, most of the outcry was paying £30m+ for a striker.

Strange how some want to put our fans down.

Just read the Esk's article.

I'm not expecting a lot this window, or the next. We're probably going to sell one or two by the end of the month to help with the FFP situation, but I don't think we'll see any large moves.

What about his lack of goals and assists for an attacking player. How does dyche improve that. He won’t imo because players who don’t score like him and iwobi at 27 aren’t suddenly going to get 10 goals.

It doesn’t take a genius to realise if we don’t get a minimum of an extra 20 goals next seaon we will be fighting relegation again, maybe we won’t get so lucky next season
The goals won't come from him...maybe 5 if he's on song...I think his assists stats could improve with a different mind set throughout the team. Mainly, though, I can't see anyone out there at his price that would improve the squad