Attendance v Bormuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryRB

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Hi all. Looking for some help, AFCB fan here. (Congrats on staying up and all that)
I run an attendance competition throughout the season, end of season winner (which comes with a prize) hinges on crowd at Goodison Park last Sunday. Unfortunately, neither yours, ours, or anyone wants to publish the official attendance
Can anyone point me in direction of somewhere I can get what might be considered the 'offiical' attendance? Maybe someone on your forums runs similar comp and had had same issue?
Thanks in advance

Hi all. Looking for some help, AFCB fan here. (Congrats on staying up and all that)
I run an attendance competition throughout the season, end of season winner (which comes with a prize) hinges on crowd at Goodison Park last Sunday. Unfortunately, neither yours, ours, or anyone wants to publish the official attendance
Can anyone point me in direction of somewhere I can get what might be considered the 'offiical' attendance? Maybe someone on your forums runs similar comp and had had same issue?
Thanks in advance
I’m no good at judging the size of crowds, but I’d say there was about seventeen million of them in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.