2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta give Dyche his chance and see how he is doing Christmas time. We also have to take into consideration what budget he was given because no way can he progress with what he has been left with and doubtful anyone else can. Dyche has been left with not much to work with

Ah so he had a debt on spending yet still spent quite a lot.

Nice, valid.

Asking again, is the relegation he inflicted on the team not his doing then?
Spent 10mil a season to challenge top 4 and win a cup. Of course relegation is on his CV. A lot of good managers have relegation on their CV

maybe Rodger’s would have kept Burnley up last season unlike dyche. At least Leicester fans have good memories of great football and a cup win. What have Burnley fans got? Neck ache
Burnley look in pretty good shape, most Burnley fans credit that to dyche for the structure he built, Rodgers has seen Leicester to financial ruin. But I don't think Rodgers would have kept Burnley up, there is little doubt however that dyche would have kept Leicester up.

Burnley look in pretty good shape, most Burnley fans credit that to dyche for the structure he built, Rodgers has seen Leicester to financial ruin. But I don't think Rodgers would have kept Burnley up, there is little doubt however that dyche would have kept Leicester up.
Didnt Dyche take Burnley from 7th to The Championship, despite being in the job 10 years?

Gotta give Dyche his chance and see how he is doing Christmas time. We also have to take into consideration what budget he was given because no way can he progress with what he has been left with and doubtful anyone else can. Dyche has been left with not much to work with
He took over the only side in the bottom half that didn't spend in the window, I think he deserves more credit than he is getting to be honest

Who are we replacing him with now?

O'Neil?
Lennon?
Rodgers?
Allardyce?
Pepe Mel?
Dean Saunders?
Haawy Wedknapp?
Jesse Marsch?
Graham Potter?
David Usworth?
Ted Lasso?