The Everton Board Thread

I think that's the point.
Starting to make bickering about BK boring, encouraging apathy.

@4737carlin just invades the most current threads and throws the same trollish trash around, defending BK.

But you don't have to read, I just skim read through pages ignoring the idiotic posts and reading from posters who are sound, and for anything new.

….it’s not just the BK threads.

@4737carlin just invades the most current threads and throws the same trollish trash around, defending BK.

But you don't have to read, I just skim read through pages ignoring the idiotic posts and reading from posters who are sound, and for anything new.
He's terrible mate...muted him a week or so ago...pure bliss.

But you don't have to read, I just skim read through pages ignoring the idiotic posts
and reading from posters who are sound, and for anything new.
This.
I have a high tolerance of trolls, some of them I find amusing. Carlin is just relentless to the point of boring. I blocked him weeks ago and it makes for a more enjoyable forum. ;)

I really don't get Carlin.
To call him a wum is to suggest he doesn't really believe what he posts and is just doing it for the dopamine hit of seeing other posters get agitated.
I think he does believe in what he says, he does think Kenwright is great and some sort of saviour.
He knows his history and rarely if ever gets angry or rude.
I just can't fathom his unwavering support for Kenwright. Particularly this year when Kenwright has stumbled from one disaster to another leaving the club literally on the brink.
I can only assume he actually is a relative or has the kind of connection to Kenwright that'll never change, no matter what.

To call him a wum is to suggest he doesn't really believe what he posts and is just doing it for the dopamine hit of seeing other posters get agitated.
I think he does believe in what he says, he does think Kenwright is great and some sort of saviour.
I just can't fathom his unwavering support for Kenwright. Particularly this year when Kenwright has stumbled from one disaster to another leaving the club literally on the brink.
I can only assume he actually is a relative or has the kind of connection to Kenwright that'll never change, no matter what.
£££

HE is the reason why our fans think the way we do.

"get to 40 points"
"Would bite ye hand of for 15th next season"
"We just need to retain our PL status until we get to BMD"

That's the Kenwright effect.
Without a doubt previous seasons have become infected with this mindset unfortunately the position we now find ourselves in because of the years of stagnation (and two years of fighting off relegation) I literally would bite your hand off for 15th next season and some stability. We need to get back to stability first then kick on but to think we could miraculously change our team into champions League challengers in one preseason would be foolish. The rot that has set in will not be removed overnight but our aim over the next few seasons has to be that of aiming to be top four and if that becomes a reality pushing to challenge for number one spot, but like I said it won't happen overnight.

…I don’t think he’s a WUM, he’s just got the weirdest views on football. Pop into the Ale House & he seems normal.