2022/23 Kevin Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realise they had an option.

Thats absolute pittance for Nkounkou.

….apparently it was £1.7m buy-out clause & they have offers to sell for £15m. £13m down the pan, pretty much what he spunked on Maupay.

I said the man is incompetent, it’s nothing to add sell-on clauses & time restrictions for selling on. I honestly don’t think Thelwell knows footballers, he says he’s a Line Manager which suggests to me he can’t be trusted to make final decisions based on his own opinion.

….apparently it was £1.7m buy-out clause & they have offers to sell for £15m.

I said the man is incompetent, it’s nothing to add sell-on clauses & time restrictions for selling on. I honestly don’t think Thelwell knows footballers.

Baffled as to why you'd include such a low option to buy. 1.7m is so low you may as well retain the option to negotiate elsewhere.

Unless they paid a fortune for the loan which I doubt.

Can only hope we have a very significant % on fee.

Baffled as to why you'd include such a low option to buy. 1.7m is so low you may as well retain the option to negotiate elsewhere.

…I actually wouldn’t be surprised if we covered most of his wage. If the details are correct it’s a massive gaff.

Surely he has to be accountable.

I suspect they didnt think he would do much.

And lets be honest, he hasnt yet, Ligue 2 isnt great.

Can you ban everybody who mentions Kante tho please.

….apparently it was £1.7m buy-out clause & they have offers to sell for £15m. £13m down the pan, pretty much what he spunked on Maupay.

I said the man is incompetent, it’s nothing to add sell-on clauses & time restrictions for selling on. I honestly don’t think Thelwell knows footballers, he says he’s a Line Manager which suggests to me he can’t be trusted to make final decisions based on his own opinion.
We don’t know there is no sell on clause?

Trying to have my dinner here pal, don't need to hear about Kenwrights Tinder bio. Jeez...
laughing-laugh.gif

Signed on a free

Sold for a profit even if nominal.

Good business by the DOF when the last one was losing players on freebies left, right and centre.

Signed on a free

Sold for a profit even if nominal.

Good business by the DOF when the last one was losing players on freebies left, right and centre.

…..so it would’ve been good business to sell John Sones for £5m. Let’s get rid of Gordon for £1m because he cost nothing, maybe Rooney for £2.

You can’t defend the indefensible unless you live life with blinkers on. If administrators within our club make mistakes we should all highlight them. even if we worship the ground they walk on.

Status
Not open for further replies.