Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some, doom and gloom is the name of the game. Now we've survived relegation, the worries have to be whether the pitch will fit in BMD...

...or an upcoming asteroid strike to Doucouré's thigh. I feel sorry for their wives and girlfriends, but by that I mean their £174.99 doll imported from China.

"NO! I don't want any tea! Don't you understand, the grass length at Finch Farm is too long for Branthwaite!"
£174.99 sounds cheap for a wife. What are the running costs? My wife always needs something buying...

Looking forward to seeing this lad in the 1st team for us next season - I think he could be a bit special.

If anyone wants him Thelwell should screw the nut and ask for big money.

Branthwaite unlocks a lot of solves for us! But he has to be trusted and played as a Mina replacement.

If we have to go to market (again) for another CB first team we it will suck our coffers dry again. Management always recruit safety first, which is the risk to funding a proper striker.

Trust Branthwaite.. focus on goals in recruitment

We need to try to tie him to a long contract to protect our asset. I expect he already knows his potential and may have half an eye on the step after us in his career.

Branthwaite unlocks a lot of solves for us! But he has to be trusted and played as a Mina replacement.

If we have to go to market (again) for another CB first team we it will suck our coffers dry again. Management always recruit safety first, which is the risk to funding a proper striker.

Trust Branthwaite.. focus on goals in recruitment

….he’s 20 and will make mistakes, so we need to manage expectation when comparing him to seasoned internationals like Mina.

He’s more of a classy type, but competitive and combative. He won’t go missing if it gets tough. He’s deceptively fast, naturally left-sided, he’s aerially strong and he’s a real threat in the opposition box (his goal at Chelsea reminded me of Mountfield).

….he’s 20 and will make mistakes, so we need to manage expectation when comparing him to seasoned internationals like Mina.

He’s more of a classy type, but competitive and combative. He won’t go missing if it gets tough. He’s deceptively fast, naturally left-sided, he’s aerially strong and he’s a real threat in the opposition box (his goal at Chelsea reminded me of Mountfield).
Yep that’s why I use the word trust.. so it’s not to compare them, just to say 1 for 1 in head count… accept he isn’t a seasoned pro but ensure he starts plenty games.

The reports from Holland have 99% been very very positive.

I think he'll do the same as with PSV this coming season...gradually improve.

By the end of the season we'll all have read plenty of reports linking him away for huge money.

They`re not.

The whole training ground is built on what used to be very fertile farmland, used for growing crops.

Crops won`t grow on clay.

Plus the state of the art artificial pitches they use, can be altered to have the softness / hardness changed, depending on what they want to play on.
So back to the indian cursed land then

The reports from Holland have 99% been very very positive.

I think he'll do the same as with PSV this coming season...gradually improve.

By the end of the season we'll all have read plenty of reports linking him away for huge money.

….was talking to a close friend of his this morning. He’s been over & watched him a few times at PSV, on the last occasion James Vaughan was also there to see him. I’m sure positive reports have come back & I actually see it as a positive that the Coady option hasn’t been taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.