2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell em toblerone aint no type of chocolate and their cuckoo clocks are traps for geppetto kinda single old men...
Sounds like a good way. Not my plan if I'm desperate for a home, but you do you.

Hi

I'm confused re what the opposition do when we score then? Jam tomorrow, off with their head...
If I were them, I would determine the chinks in our armor and go all-out to attack them, with appropriate timing depending on the result I needed and the players I have. If I'm City, I'm white on rice. If I'm Spurs, I might be a little more cagey given the state of the table, or I might not.

He’s 27, an end product isn’t going to just spawn from thin air. I hope we get rid of him because I hate watching him play.
Indeed. I want him to stay. I've decided the only actual high valibre entertainment we'll get from Everton next season is fume generated by Iwobi, Maupay and Keane. To name 3.

It's a faustian pact alright.

I've read a few different threads this morning and what I'm understanding is that we need to sell Iwobi, Doucoure and Gray as they're all not good enough. We scored 35 league goals last season and those 3 contributed to 21 of them.

So we just sell them and sign other players that can score and assist more than that? That sounds like something we could easily do.

I've read a few different threads this morning and what I'm understanding is that we need to sell Iwobi, Doucoure and Gray as they're all not good enough. We scored 35 league goals last season and those 3 contributed to 21 of them.

So we just sell them and sign other players that can score and assist more than that? That sounds like something we could easily do.
Everton fans are the best in the worst kind of way, last night in more then one thread I felt on the verge of having to explain why goals win games and the three points for a win system.

The £30-35m we spent on him we need to forget now as that money is gone and never getting anywhere near recouped. If he was sold, he'd fetch about £15m. I have no idea what his wages are, but given our main priorities are signing strikers and probably a left back this summer, I think we'll likely end up keeping him. As long as he continues to work hard I won't be too gutted, although I do still think he's garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.