Summer transfer window 2023

Everton avoid relegation and
@Zatara is in his element multi quoting anyone and everyone with all kinds of potential signings in the summer transfer window

The balance of calm and order on GOT has resumed.

You just love to see it :)
I expect that as the quiet of pre-season takes hold the transfer terrors will turn on the boardroom bandits at some point. The shade of paint used on BMD could prove to be another flash point and used as a rationale for staying at GP.

Forgot about the failures we've been hiding abroad, Dele, Gomes, Gbamin, Nkounkou.
1685449313317.png

We'll get money for Maupay. His story is he did very well playing for a team that qualified for Europe then struggled...along with many other players...to find his feet in a team battling relegation. Give us the 15 mill.
Not a chance were getting anything like that for Maupay, itll be 2/3mill at the very best, wouldnt even be surprised if he was loaned out for the rest of his Everton career tbh

Probably a massive ask with our FFP/P&S concerns but hoping for something like this in the summer.

Would be taking nominal fees from anyone who wants Alli, Gbamin, Gomes etc. I know they'll be the hardest to shift.

I also get that one of probably Pickford or Onana would need to be sold to fund incomings.

Have included Dobbin & Cannon as I think they're the most realistic academy players to be given a go. Don't think Warrington/Welch etc may be up to it yet.

INS

Coady
Left Back
Centre Mid
Striker
Wide player

OUTS
Virginia
Mina
Holgate
Keane
Nkounkou
Vinagre
Davies
Gomes
Alli
Gbamin
Townsend
Maupay

Would leave a squad of:

Pickford
Begovic - give him a 1 year deal
Lonergan - ditto

Patterson
Coleman - 1 year deal

Tarkowski
Branthwaite
Godfrey
Coady

Mykolenko
New LB

Onana
Doucoure
Gueye
Garner
New CM

Iwobi
McNeil
Gray
Dobbin
New Wide Player

DCL
Simms
Cannon
New Striker

Not a chance were getting anything like that for Maupay, itll be 2/3mill at the very best, wouldnt even be surprised if he was loaned out for the rest of his Everton career tbh

Interesting take after Salernitana supposedly bid £15mil in Jan.

I understand that he's not a big favourite with us but he's 26 and his market value...whilst it has taken a bit of a bashing in the past 6 months....is still more or less what we paid for him. There are teams out there he would do a good job for (don't ask me to name them as I haven't the foggiest)

Probably a massive ask with our FFP/P&S concerns but hoping for something like this in the summer.

Would be taking nominal fees from anyone who wants Alli, Gbamin, Gomes etc. I know they'll be the hardest to shift.

I also get that one of probably Pickford or Onana would need to be sold to fund incomings.

Have included Dobbin & Cannon as I think they're the most realistic academy players to be given a go. Don't think Warrington/Welch etc may be up to it yet.

INS
Coady
Left Back
Centre Mid
Striker
Wide player

OUTS
Virginia
Mina
Holgate
Keane
Nkounkou
Vinagre
Davies
Gomes
Alli
Gbamin
Townsend
Maupay

Would leave a squad of:

Pickford
Begovic - give him a 1 year deal
Lonergan - ditto

Patterson
Coleman - 1 year deal

Tarkowski
Branthwaite
Godfrey
Coady

Mykolenko
New LB

Onana
Doucoure
Gueye
Garner
New CM

Iwobi
McNeil
Gray
Dobbin
New Wide Player

DCL
Simms
Cannon
New Striker
Still looks a couple of injuries away from the bottom three, doesn't it?

I news:

i understands Dyche intends to overhaul the club’s squad and rebuild the team with an emphasis on pace, power and energy. He will hope Everton move quicker and with more conviction than they did last summer when Frank Lampard grew frustrated at the length of time it took to secure key deals.

“The need for a goalscorer is particularly pressing. Only Wolverhampton Wanderers scored fewer times than Everton, whose miserly record of 34 goals in 38 games was inflated by the remarkable 5-1 win at Brighton.

“They are long-term admirers of Coventry‘s Viktor Gyokeres while i understands that contact was made with Roma over the availability of striker Tammy Abraham in January. But whether either target is realistic given likely inflated prices is another matter.”