Summer transfer window 2023

Regardless of how it goes on the accounts and how long the players contracts are ( Chelsea got dodgy with all this handing out 7/8 year contracts to split the costs ) selling pickford for 40m ( which is likely what we would get for him ) wouldn't be beneficial in any way to the team.
I said 50/60 mil. I wouldn’t sell for 40. And a striker of Pickford’s level would be much more beneficial to the team than a keeper.

I said 50/60 mil. I wouldn’t sell for 40. And a striker of Pickford’s level would be much more beneficial to the team than a keeper.
I doubt we will get anywhere near 60m for Pickford though.

More importantly though, unless a champions league club come in for him he won't want to go, he seems really settled, seems to genuinely love the club and enjoying it.

( I don't think he's going anywhere near spurs or Chelsea in their current predicament ) who id say are the two most likely "big" clubs to want him

He was a major factor in everton averting relegation twice in a row
Because we can’t score goals. In an ideal world keep him and sign some top class attackers, but that ain’t happening. Unless we sell other players. And we’ve seen over the last couple of years. Teans aren’t interested in our [Poor language removed].. maybe we get money for Onana..

But I wouldn’t be bothered if he went as long as we could spend a few quid on the back of it

Silly season starts and we are linked with every player on the planet. Do we actually have the ability to buy any players this summer 🤔

I wondering how big will Dyche's transfer pot be?

My completely uneducated guess is £20m plus what ever he can generate through sales but he'll also need to trim 20% off the wages bill regardless.