Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha the utter state of the this

1. The reasonings were the same, lack of firepower. Which by the luck of the gods, we had teams worse than us. Second lowest scorers in the league
2. We didn’t fight under every game of Dyche, stop lying (all though that’s your M.O.)
3. You can’t name names because you’re a proven liar

And calling anyone a stain after you supported that Fat Kopite lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Nobody will forgive you for that, posture all you want. You’re a sellout

You’re wrong again.

I backed an Everton manager.

You took glee in you ‘accurate’ prediction of Everton’s demise and tried to spread doom and gloom as far as possible on this forum. Nothing can ever be worse than that, it was the lowest of the low.

We were dead and buried. Big moments from some unlikely scenarios to save us, massively important points from some losing positions. We are crap but I do give Dyche credit for restoring some fighting mentality into this group which completely lacked any belief after the double Bournemouth losses.
  • Tark's winning goal vs. Arsenal
  • Coleman's winning goal vs. Leeds
  • Simm's tying goal vs. Chelsea
  • Keane's tying goal vs. Spurs
  • Pickford penalty save against Maddison
  • Iwobi tying goal vs. Leicester
  • Mina 99th minute tying goal vs. Wolves
  • Doucoure season saving winner today

That's 11 additional points from these moments alone.

Last edited:

We were dead and buried. Big moments from some unlikely scenarios to save us, massively important points from some losing positions. We are crap but I do give Dyche credit for restoring some fighting mentality into this group which completely lacked any belief after the double Bournemouth losses.
  • Tark's winning goal vs. Arsenal
  • Coleman's winning goal vs. Leeds
  • Simm's tying goal vs. Chelsea
  • Keane's tying goal vs. Spurs
  • Pickford penalty save against Maddison
  • Iwobi tying goal vs. Leicester
  • Mina 99th minute goal vs. Wolves
  • Doucoure season saving winner today

That's 12 points from these moments alone.
13 points actually

On the BBC, the headline is, "Everton secure safety after Bournemouth win." On ESPN, the headline is, "Leicester relegated from EPL 7 years after title."

The average American fan really is that clueless about the history, I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.