Thanks Toffees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say thanks for having me. Today was obviously brutal but the damage was done long before. Glad that out of the other two you stayed up. Clearly it's devastating to go down but I'm glad we left our mark with the incredible league win and decent showing in the Champions League. Also the FA cup was an amazing day. Just goes to show how quickly things can change in football

It's been a hell of a ride for us since our return to the Prem. I first signed up here as you was our first game after gaining promotion (2-2 draw at the king power). Instantly I liked the gallows humour as it reminded me of Leicester fans and the majority made me feel really welcome and continue to do so. I also got to watch my team lift the Premier League trophy thanks to an amazing poster on this forum who gave up his ticket.

I'll probably stick around and post occasionally if you don't mind a tinpot football league fan on your forum lol

Thanks again people and congratulations on survival
outlander-jamie.gif

Just wanted to say thanks for having me. Today was obviously brutal but the damage was done long before. Glad that out of the other two you stayed up. Clearly it's devastating to go down but I'm glad we left our mark with the incredible league win and decent showing in the Champions League. Also the FA cup was an amazing day. Just goes to show how quickly things can change in football

It's been a hell of a ride for us since our return to the Prem. I first signed up here as you was our first game after gaining promotion (2-2 draw at the king power). Instantly I liked the gallows humour as it reminded me of Leicester fans and the majority made me feel really welcome and continue to do so. I also got to watch my team lift the Premier League trophy thanks to an amazing poster on this forum who gave up his ticket.

I'll probably stick around and post occasionally if you don't mind a tinpot football league fan on your forum lol

Very classy.

Said in another thread, my son cried coming out of the ground due to the relief; it is, and always will be, only something those invested can understand.

I hope you come back up soon enough.
I think that’s also the thing we don’t really consider, the impact on youngsters of results And their mental well-being

I’m in Leicestershire and have quite a few mates who are Leicester fans. We all knew what today would be like and I felt that if we had to go down I’d prefer for them to stay up. Now I have to find the right approach next time in the pub so as not to look too smug……

All the best bud
Hope ye bounce back up quickly

Gutted for you mate, obviously glad it was you and not us, but I live in the midlands and have a lot of time for Leicester.

Hope you come up next season……not Leeds though :)

I had a similar view in reverse, would rather you stayed up than Leeds, but it's no consolation.

I think time has aged that achievement to win the league even more mate. It will be something we all tell our grandkids.

I'm sure you will be back. Its astonishing you've gone down really, 2 years ago 67 points, last season 8th. But if you go on a spiral now you are in trouble.

I dont speak for everyone , and it's not my forum, but I think 99% would gladly welcome you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.