2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch this tit beat United tonight and give the RS a chance of catching 4th.
Would be typical.
Not a chance. If I was being kind I'd say he's a marginally better manager than John Barnes was.

He's completely in denial of his own shortcomings and will without fail throw anyone and everyone under the bus rather than admit to a bad decision. Much as he is about his hair loss. Keep brushing it the same way and tell yourself it's not happening and nobody's noticed.

Not a chance. If I was being kind I'd say he's a marginally better manager than John Barnes was.

He's completely in denial of his own shortcomings and will without fail throw anyone and everyone under the bus rather than admit to a bad decision. Much as he is about his hair loss. Keep brushing it the same way and tell yourself it's not happening and nobody's noticed.

Think Barnes is a better manager than him.

He almost relegates us (still remains to be seen), and don't forget that it was his worldie that denied us a trophy in the 2009 FA Cup final, FFS!

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...

Fraud lampard. It's like Scooby Doo, "and I would have gotten away with it if not for those phenomenal moments of intensity"

Status
Not open for further replies.