Tarkowski

Iwobi
Gueye
Doucoure
Garner
McNeil

Simms
Gray
This is it for me. 100% 352 is the only way to go with at most one natural full back and the need to replace Dom with two players up top to get anything like the same performance. Praying Dyche feels the same. My suspicion is he plays Onana instead of Simms and puts Doucoure up alongside Gray but the important thing is that’s the formation that would get the most out of what we have fit.

The odds for our game Sunday are unconscionable.

It's like the bookies have never watched us play, or seen any stats related to us
Feels like that but you have to remember the other two are equally rubbish.

Last year we all thought we needed the beat Palace to stay up. But in the end we could have lost that game and still stayed up.

Praying we can get to 2-0 somehow. It might be the only time in recent weeks my heartrate might drop below a critically dangerous level.

Probably already been asked but is Cannon available after his loan ended? I know it'd be a huge risk but watching Maupay is what I imagine a bad trip to be like!

For other games yes, but with literally our survival at stake he might not handle the pressure well (like he didn't in his starts vs United/RS).

Gray or Keane to start up front for me.
Do you Keane is less of a gamble than Simms? You may be right.

Seem to recall Leicester playing at goodison and putting matt Elliot?? Up from from centre back and him scoring twice.

Also who can forget Steve Watson's hat trick v Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.