Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

We won't win we'll draw, Leicester or Leeds won't win either.

None of these teams have the bottle so we'll stay up by default.

All we can ask for is its in our hands
I can think of 19 other Premier League clubs who I'd feel more confident of getting a home win on the final day than Everton.

Having it in our own hands just makes it even more depressing when we inevitably Everton it.

West Ham won’t be as wasteful on Sunday, Leicester’s tactics were incredibly bizarre

Gotta be honest, if that's us tonight I'd be 'kin fuming because in theory it was in their hands and they chucked that game for a chance of a point and banking on us to lose. That might happen, but what a bizarre game of poker to play.

As shown with the Brighton win, 1 win makes a huge difference.

We simply have to go out to win our game Sunday, do that and we stay up.

I'd be livid if I was a Leicester fan.

Everton have no luck, even by proxy through some other team.

Our players are either going to crumble under the immense pressure or seize the day.

If they don't do the latter, then we are doomed!

It's the hope that kills you!

Tbh. That tonight was an absoloute freak result that happens 1 out of 20 games with how the match went. It could have been so much worse so thankful for the draw.

It highlighted that Leicester are utterly dreadful. They will have to try and attack v west ham which will expose that defence without evans.
Says a lot about their mindset, they knew two wins saves them but didn't have the confidence to go for them. Looks like Evans will be out aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.