Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of perspective..
If we win we are a premier club next season
If we draw Leicester need to win and Leeds to need to win by 3 clear goals.
It's not ideal but it's on our hands and if we don't stay up then it's all on us.
But we are by far in the best position.
Yeah we now know exactly what we have to do, all speculation about permutations is over

In some ways it's good to know we need to go out and win. I'm in no doubt if Leicester had got beat tonight we'd have done what Newcastle just did and spent the last 10 minutes clinging on.

Sunday will be the third time we've played Bournemouth this season, we have been absolutely hammered in the first two meetings, but, if we can't beat Bournemouth in the last game of the season, at Goodison when we desperately need a win to keep us in the premier league and they are just waiting for the final whistle so they can go on their holidays, then then we really deserve to go down.

It's in our hands, win on Sunday and we get to do this all over again next season, if someone had offered me that the day Lampard was sacked, I'd have snatched their hand off.

Tbh. That tonight was an absoloute freak result that happens 1 out of 20 games with how the match went. It could have been so much worse so thankful for the draw.

It highlighted that Leicester are utterly dreadful. They will have to try and attack v west ham which will expose that defence without evans.

Status
Not open for further replies.