2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
This is why, as fan base, we can be embarrassing at times. So a young lad comes into a struggling squad and your reaction is ‘he is crap’.

Seriously, I think you need to evaluate your outlook. He has only played 19 times. Suppose you wanted instant world class. So with your magic who should we buy, for a similar price, who will be a world force next season?

Or is it easier to whine about things?
You’re an idiot never once said I wanted world class or expect it from a young lad who didn’t even kick a ball in Scotland so if he can’t get in ahead of tavernier what makes him ready to be first choice for us in the premier league cause that’s what he was at the beginning of the season first choice RB an accumulation of not ready or crap footballers leads us down the path of where we are last game of the season fighting for survival. And yes he’s crap at this moment in time because he isn’t ready or at the level to be a starter in the premier league add to that another injury and my concerns about this lad are even more. Seen glimpses of him looking ok and think he can be but he needs game time and we shouldn’t of allowed him to get them minutes under the circumstances of our last 2 seasons now, look at Tom cannon and Simms if he would of stayed at Sunderland another fk up from this club hampering his development if you’re happy with Patterson playing every week maybe you’re the embarrassment to this fan base and we deserve relegation settling for at best mediocrity

The lad needs to build a bit of momentum. He was one of our best early season.

I like his mentality, he has a bit of fight about him.

He has more in his locker going forward, ive seen it, but he needs to access it at this level, his developing defensive game makes him hesitant, which is fair enough as a developing player.

Not sure hes injury prone, i think he and his body is adjusting to being an athlete athlete at this level, people forget he didn't play very many games for TRFC at all, certainly not back to back.
...and there's no way a PL team should be playing regularly someone at that stage of development.

It's a no brainer that he has to go and get some defensive smarts from somewhere before he ever plays as a starter for us. Moyes would have punted him out last summer to get that experience...mind you, Moyes wouldn't have bought him.

...and there's no way a PL team should be playing regularly someone at that stage of development.

It's a no brainer that he has to go and get some defensive smarts from somewhere before he ever plays as a starter for us. Moyes would have punted him out last summer to get that experience...mind you, Moyes wouldn't have bought him.

Nah mate, he has a role in the team at the moment and id suspect next season even more, such is developing players, he needs a bit of momentum in my opinion, he was arguably our best player early season and he was progressing and developing at noughts in a senior environment in my opinion, i thought he was coming back to a bit of form recently after being stop start since Coleman got back in the team after his own his injury.

If we were tripping over full backs and had the luxury, maybe you could make a case, but id bite your hand off for a fit full back at the weekend and there in lies our problem. The squads to light for loans of lads who might make + PL appearances.

Nah mate, he has a role in the team at the moment and id suspect next season even more, such is developing players, he needs a bit of momentum in my opinion, he was arguably our best player early season and he was progressing and developing at noughts in a senior environment in my opinion, i thought he was coming back to a bit of form recently after being stop start since Coleman got back in the team after his own his injury.

If we were tripping over full backs and had the luxury, maybe you could make a case, but id bite your hand off for a fit full back at the weekend and there in lies our problem. The squads to light for loans of lads who might make + PL appearances.
It's all about opinions.

IMO that lad at S'ton Livramento is a much superior player to Patterson.

TBH, also I'd like an experienced feller in that position next season. We cant afford to be relying on Coleman anymore.

RB, LB and CF are my priority signings in the summer.

It's all about opinions.

IMO that lad at S'ton Livramento is a much superior player to Patterson.

TBH, also I'd like an experienced feller in that position next season. We cant afford to be relying on Coleman anymore.

RB, LB and CF are my priority signings in the summer.

I'd add on to that either a centre mid who gets forwards OR a right mid if Iwobi stays and is moved into the middle...

... plus replacement of any outgoings

If we were tripping over full backs and had the luxury, maybe you could make a case,
That’s the reason he’s been put in because we haven’t got the luxury so we have to go with inexperienced players with no senior football from the SPL to start a premier league campaign after just surviving the previous season exactly what we didn’t need is the point I’ve been trying to make, and the fact we have spent 100s of millions to get to this point is even worse.

You’re an idiot never once said I wanted world class or expect it from a young lad who didn’t even kick a ball in Scotland so if he can’t get in ahead of tavernier what makes him ready to be first choice for us in the premier league cause that’s what he was at the beginning of the season first choice RB an accumulation of not ready or crap footballers leads us down the path of where we are last game of the season fighting for survival. And yes he’s crap at this moment in time because he isn’t ready or at the level to be a starter in the premier league add to that another injury and my concerns about this lad are even more. Seen glimpses of him looking ok and think he can be but he needs game time and we shouldn’t of allowed him to get them minutes under the circumstances of our last 2 seasons now, look at Tom cannon and Simms if he would of stayed at Sunderland another fk up from this club hampering his development if you’re happy with Patterson playing every week maybe you’re the embarrassment to this fan base and we deserve relegation settling for at best mediocrity
Nice, fall back on insults when you have nothing to say!!! You spout more contradictions than a Donald Trump speech.

Clearly you know everything about football, hence you have to resort to name calling.

He needs time to develop, you admit that but yet don’t want to give him time. Make up your mind!

Otherwise your insult, just looks ironic.

I can see how people could see good and bad things about Patterson. Defo think he's got potential and has had some good games, but he's made some stinking errors aswell. Reckon we should save our hate for other English teams rather than taking sides in Scotlands weird little LARP-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.