Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down kid, you called me an idiot remember.

I said Keane offered a threat offensively.

When it mattered most the big lad provided a golden assist for Yerry.

Just a simple „I was wrong, you were right“

We’re all everton fans here.

You’re pleased Keane provided a crucial assist to help the club right?

I’d go as far as saying it could end up being the most crucial assist of the season.

Big game next week though. So we’ll have to see.
Hilarious you mate.

Be a good little fella and do one though ey?

If you can't enjoy that and have to come on here to spread fear then just give up already and go away

That is an absolutely huge point in the context of things, how often have we seen this team crumble in situations like this.

It will give the team a massive lift and heap pressure on the teams around us. I personally can't see Leeds or Leicester winning so we will likely go into the last game just needing to beat kin no marks Bournemouth.

UTFT

No fear mongering. Just angry it’s come to this. Again. I didn’t celebrate because I’m fed up of us becoming so small time .

No right back , left back or striker for the last game of the season.

Even if we win that match, we are hoping 2 of Leeds Leicester and Forrest mess up badly.
It’s in their hands.

So, I can’t celebrate that point, even if it does make a bit of a gap, it’s not enough a gap to cover us losing and others winning on the last day.

How were we? I decided to have a BBQ instead of putting myself through it.
Looked dangerous until Dom and Patterson got crocked. Then gave the ball away for 40 odd minutes, then Keane combined with Mina in the 99th minute to nick a point via a tap in

pickford for mom from me, going up the second to last attack probably got the team hyped up for the goal!

Seriously, one has to dig deep from the bag of tricks.

I for one switched off at 95 minutes and went for the sauna. And it worked!

UTFT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.