Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They dont score many.

We have to go for this. And we've been very tought to beat on the road for the last two months.

Play like we did at Leicester and Brighton and there's at least a draw in this for us, maybe more.
The only snag is that even getting 4 points over the next 2 games might see us down.

It's a tightrope!

Spurs can't finish top 6 if Brighton win at home to Southampton.

Yes they can still go for europa conference but in their shoes you'd rather Villa make it as extra games next season might slow their progress.

Richi will probably get sent off after 20 minutes next week the way this season has gone.

If it hadn’t already been disapproved, the Spurs result puts to bed the notion that teams have nothing to play for, or will be ‘on the beach’ - similar to our result against Fulham really
I know there are games in hand for other teams but Brentford just went two points off 6th place! They aren’t on the beach!

Before losing the run of ourselves, Brentford are a much better team than Leeds. Spurs will rightly go into the game as favourites.
Exactly, Spurs are Jekyll and Hyde and could turn up and smash Leeds, but could also be gash.

Best just to wait, even if we win, we likely won’t know until next week if we are 100% safe. I’ll wait til next week to hit the bleach or celebrate.

nail_biting_stress.jpg

Exactly, Spurs are Jekyll and Hyde and could turn up and smash Leeds, but could also be gash.

Best just to wait, even if we win, we likely won’t know until next week if we are 100% safe. I’ll wait til next week to hit the bleach or celebrate.

Bleach isn’t part of your celebrations? Lightweight.

Status
Not open for further replies.