Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to go through the team commenting on the dismal performance but I can't get past Dyche and his coaching .
We have a front line that is going to worry no one and now they all know how to beat our frail defence .This hoofing the ball forward is crazy as it comes straight back at us ,yes I know we don't have the players to work it forward but missing out the midfield just doesn't work .
I fear he and his tactics are rubbish and we are in for a hard time .

Kenwright to be sitting in one of the director's boxes in disguise for the final game, ready to tear off his disguise and barge to his padded seat, beating his hand up against his heart if we perform another miracle escape. Front and centre, Bill Kenwright steers us once again to a famous Premier League escape, put that up on the mantle.

The next game DCL has to start. Makes no odds if he isnt fully fit (when is he ever nowadays) and it makes no odds if plying him 75% fit cuses him to break down. He will breakdown anyway. Play him, hope it keeps us up, sack everyone associated with the club from the board down to the cleaners and start from scratch next season.

That was a crucial loss yesterday, and I think Dyche got it wrong as we got overrun in midfield and couldn't hold the ball up when we put it forward. However, with the players we have, it was always going to be difficult to get a solid 3 in the middle of the park with Onana out and Doucoure suspended.

We were overrun in midfield, but without Doucoure or Onana what else were we supposed to do? Only alternative was Davies and him not starting a crucial game shouldn't exactly come as a shock.

The next game DCL has to start. Makes no odds if he isnt fully fit (when is he ever nowadays) and it makes no odds if plying him 75% fit cuses him to break down. He will breakdown anyway. Play him, hope it keeps us up, sack everyone associated with the club from the board down to the cleaners and start from scratch next season.
Bit harsh mate, I don't want the boot, not my fault if Dychy won't play me. I may be 65 but have my own boots.

Just watched the highlights as you don't really see the smalls details at the game.

Literally all 3 goals are a combination of myko and Keane.

Myko just gets abused and gives up so much space down that side, first he let Wilson cut in and shoot, second all the space in the world got a cross and the third was a free kick straight down that side.

And all 3 Keane just stood around the box marking thin air.

If dyche doesn't drop both of them next game he can do one as well. Sick of these managers coming in and just having their favourites, ridiculous way to manage a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.