Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great result. Gained a point on Wolves, Forest, Bournemouth. Matched Southampton, Brentford and Leicester on a weekend when we probably had the toughest fixture on paper. A win for Arsenal tomorrow would make it a pretty good weekend overall.
I hate to break it to you but I don't think we can catch Brentford!

Just seen Conte's rant 😳 Would love to think it's demotivated the Spurs team before our next game.
The thing is, it's poorly timed. Two weeks before we play them that sort of stunt isnlt so much a psychological kick up the arse for a game in the next week, it's a manager who's lost the respect of his players.

Let that crcus do what they do. Dyche will just have us teak-tough and ready for a battle.

Sky just put up the Opta Relegationometer thingy. It had us on 48% chance of being relegated with three teams worse than us.

Really don’t want to tempt fate, but feeling a bit more relaxed at this point.

Before Dyche came in, I was convinced we were gone. We were the worst team I’d seen in the league this year. Dyche has got us back to basics and we’re a different team than under Lampard.

Im not relaxed. Just more optimistic we might have a chance.

Last 2 away games have been at a Forest side with a very good home record, and at Chelsea where we haven’t won in the league since 1994.

2 points from those games, with a home win against an unbeaten in 14 Brentford in between, can only be seen as a fantastic return. Great momentum going into the International break.

Just seen Conte's rant 😳 Would love to think it's demotivated the Spurs team before our next game.
It's an incredible rant and I wouldn't be surprised to see someone like Kane come out and defend the players, it was that bad. I'm not sure motivation will be an issue by the time they come to Goodison though, because Conte won't be the manager.

Last 2 away games have been at a Forest side with a very good home record, and at Chelsea where we haven’t won in the league since 1994.

2 points from those games, with a home win against an unbeaten in 14 Brentford in between, can only be seen as a fantastic return. Great momentum going into the International break.
And who many may have said we were going to Chelsea at the wrong time after 3 wins and with their formation change that has suited them,1st team to get 2 at chelsea in league since spurs 1st day when they also made it 2-2 last min, with pretty much final 3 goals exactly the same minute bizarrely

Status
Not open for further replies.