Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone is overestimating Chelsea at the moment. They beat a poor Leicester side 3-1 and even then it wasn’t as bad as the score line suggests. Not saying we will win Saturday night but I think we have a chance to at least gain a point. I think Dyche will be up for it. Let’s just hope the team is too.

To bore you all...I 've just looked up the only time I went to Stamford Bridge. Being a naive youngster, I didn't appreciate the team.

3/12/1977
George Wood
David Jones
Mike Pekic
Mick Lyons
Mark Higgins
Mick Buckley
Martin Dobson
Andy King
Dave Thomas
Bob Latchford
Jim Pearson

We won 1-0 via Bob Latchford.
I've got a 100% record there. And it won't change this weekend because I won't be there.

To bore you all...I 've just looked up the only time I went to Stamford Bridge. Being a naive youngster, I didn't appreciate the team.

3/12/1977
George Wood
David Jones
Mike Pekic
Mick Lyons
Mark Higgins
Mick Buckley
Martin Dobson
Andy King
Dave Thomas
Bob Latchford
Jim Pearson

We won 1-0 via Bob Latchford.
I've got a 100% record there. And it won't change this weekend because I won't be there.
Don't remember Mike Pekic but I do remember Mike Pejic

San-m the hands off for a draw. Would take 3 of them in next 3 fs a win and 2 x L. We can’t afford more impact on our GD. 4 pts off next three be magical tho!

Don't remember Mike Pekic but I do remember Mike Pejic
it_photo_171829.jpg

I think everyone is overestimating Chelsea at the moment. They beat a poor Leicester side 3-1 and even then it wasn’t as bad as the score line suggests. Not saying we will win Saturday night but I think we have a chance to at least gain a point. I think Dyche will be up for it. Let’s just hope the team is too.
As strangely irregular as they are, they are definitely a better team when you leave space in behind like Leicester does.

I think if we go there to sit back and soak it up we may have some success

Been a lot better in the last few games Chelsea, but they still lack firepower and although away from home under dyche we've been conceding we could keep it tight here.

3-0 Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.