2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for Dyche, I honestly don't think he could of taken this job at a worse time. Not just cos of the obvious reasons, but Lamps used up every spare 'nice guy' card in Everton circulation.
And now whatever he says, about commitment, creating more chances, The wonderful 'Everton' support that will help carry us through. they all start sounding like Cliche's already.

I notice this cos I'm doing it myself already, I don't want to hear nice stories I want to hear we got 3pts in our pocket today...

Sorry Sean but Lamps has Drained you of 'Niceties' so you need to give us something different that he or Rafael couldn't !!
( But bad decision making today isn't a good start, and which they both also gave us in Abundance )
Lampard also drained us of nice fixtures, dyches task is near impossible

It's annoying because I think this system and team is right there. It needs tweaks not an overhaul. And he won't make any tweaks. Just tossing different strikers in to see if that fixes it.
Not so sure about that.

When he started, he dropped Gray, but since then Gray has played his way back in and I'm sure the manager is delighted.

Likewise in defence, Coady has lost form and the manager has tried to change things.

Sadly his options in midfield are limited as asides from those currently starting, Garner is the only other option If use and he's not been available.

Let's not even talk about the strikers as there is very little else Dyche can do about that situation for now.

Not so sure about that.

When he started, he dropped Gray, but since then Gray has played his way back in and I'm sure the manager is delighted.

Likewise in defence, Coady has lost form and the manager has tried to change things.

Sadly his options in midfield are limited as asides from those currently starting, Garner is the only other option If use and he's not been available.

Let's not even talk about the strikers as there is very little else Dyche can do about that situation for now.

1-2 up all forest he needing to change something and he didn’t that’s on him

I know there is a lot of concern on here and rightly so but I want to say I think our performances under Dyche have been markedly better than under Lampard, he has kept things simple and we do look more of a team. I would go as far to say we are playing much better than this time last season but this battle we are in is much harder. I think it’s a lottery as to whether we go down as we have one of the worst squads in the entire league but I think we have fighting chance of staying up with Dyche.

I know there is a lot of concern on here and rightly so but I want to say I think our performances under Dyche have been markedly better than under Lampard, he has kept things simple and we do look more of a team. I would go as far to say we are playing much better than this time last season but this battle we are in is much harder. I think it’s a lottery as to whether we go down as we have one of the worst squads in the entire league but I think we have fighting chance of staying up with Dyche.
He's got them working hard that is certain, I'm sure he's as frustrated by the errors leading to goals as we all are. Could he have made a sub, probably but he can't magically make these players keep concentration for 90. We are getting undone by player errors, not on Dyche that imo.

Notwithstanding Bournemouth x 2...when he picked up the reins, the restrictions hes under and the squad he inherited, Dyche won't get too much stick if he fails and be beatified if he succeeds.
IF.

Lampard also drained us of nice fixtures, dyches task is near impossible
It's not 'near impossible'

He'll have had 18 games - the same as Lampard did - to keep us up.

He's a better manager than Lampard, so by that logic that should make up for the 4-point advantage Lampard had when he came in.

He's done okay so far but he's a month in and we're seeing the same issues as we saw under Lampard, which was getting caught on the break and isolated defending.

If we go down he won't be blameless and personally any manager that takes Everton down, for me they shouldn't be safe in their job.

However, all things considered he'd probably be the right pick to get us straight back up.

But he needs to start getting us organised. In no way do we look defensively solid.

Moshiri came out after the Brighton game at home and backed Lampard saying we needed stability. So we can thank our wonderful owner once again for throwing away those two fixtures.
Aye he should absolutely have gone after that game at the latest.

Not so sure about that.

Don't actually agree with this. He's basically waited until his pet Keane is fully fit and he's brought him back in.

Keane is the worst CB at the club.

I feel that he isn't playing his strongest side, if Mina is fit, he should start, by allowing Keane game time over him, isn't picking his best XI for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.