2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey if he has lasted 2 weeks of dyche bleep tests then throw him in. He is are best defender. Even if we get 1-2 games with him and we win both. These are the fine margins.
Best defender indeed but in a 4...he is not very good in a 5...would have him all day before coady.

Been fit enough to be in match day squad all of 2023 yet can't get a game (aside from in a 3 at hammers)?
Tonight we play our worst CH in front of him?
I always thought when he played we looked stronger, why did Frank and now Dyche not start him until he gets injured again?

Probably wasn't worth risking him tonight, but he should have been in against Villa and definitely at Forest on Sunday.

He's far, far and away the best centre-back at the club.

Cannot be pinning our hope on a player who potentially ruptures is calf muscles every time he has to tie his shoelaces. The fella is also in the last few months of his Everton contract and could potentially be out of work for a long while if he gets injured again. That West Ham performance was him literally walking about doing the absolute minimum, does anybody really think he is going to put his body on the line when we need him to?

I see that Yerry Mina's was not in the squad for Colombia's upcoming friendly against South Korea. Presumably lack of match fitness. James did make the squad having returned from injury for Olympiakos at the weekend with an assist.

I see that Yerry Mina's was not in the squad for Colombia's upcoming friendly against South Korea. Presumably lack of match fitness. James did make the squad having returned from injury for Olympiakos at the weekend with an assist.
O great, last thing we need is him playing for his country, international call ups are a reward for hardworking players, not bench sitters.

He’s such a myth of a player. Can’t recall if he’s managed to put one run of 15 starts in a row together for us in all his time here, even ten games in a row?

Our best defender, yeah right!
Have to agree, fitness is a key component to football. Might as well have Ratcliffe 62 now sat in the squad to see out 2 minutes of a game for all the worth Mina is...

Status
Not open for further replies.