Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a team that I’d like to see if we go down, taking into account who would probably leave and who we’d want to get rid of. Some youngsters who might actually put in some effort and would give me a level of excitement to justify my season ticket.

————Begovic————
Patterson—Tarkowski—Branthwaite—Myko
Mills——Iwobi——Warrington——McNeil
—————Gray—————
——Anyone but Maupay—

If we go down and actually play that starting XI at any point in our Championship campaign I will be done with football.

This is a team that I’d like to see if we go down, taking into account who would probably leave and who we’d want to get rid of. Some youngsters who might actually put in some effort and would give me a level of excitement to justify my season ticket.

————Begovic————
Patterson—Tarkowski—Branthwaite—Myko
Mills——Iwobi——Warrington——McNeil
—————Gray—————
——Anyone but Maupay—
Think I'd rather go fishing

We’ve got a championship squad, so we’ll be relegated. No team can score as few goals as us, have as little quality as us, and stay up.

Huge job rebuilding in the summer when half the squad will leave. There’s very few I’m arsed about staying.

As bad as we are, most of the teams in and around us are all just as bad and are having similar meltdowns. We need to stop all this ‘everyone is better than us and we’re the worst team of all time’ attitude. Wasn’t that long ago we beat Arsenal and Leeds.

We’re too poor a team to be going on unbeaten runs, especially away at Liverpool and Arsenal.

We’ll pick up points again in other games and just need to make sure we’re giving ourselves a chance come the end of the season.

Our relegation rivals are undoubtedly every bit as terrible as Everton have been this season. The table doesn't lie.

Also, you say we cant find the net...but we have under Dyche - twice to take 6 points. We now play in a different way with plenty of attempts to get the ball into the opposition box. It's a work in progress but the players have adapted to it. But dont think that goal totals are the only things that matter. As I said above, Wolves are 3 places above us having scored 1 more goal; and Forest are 5 places above us having scored 1 more goal.
You keep clutching to straws. We are always going to concede goals and if we don't score any, it only leads one way. Dyche is not our saviour. Starting to have shades of Fraud Frank this. Supporters believing the manager walks on water.

At some point soon there won't be a next game. Every game matters and we just got battered 4 nil.

We cant defend and have the worst forwards I've seen in my lifetime following this club. Our strikers have 2 goals combined in March (no that is not a made up stat). We need a string of results and we arent capable of it.

We are not doomed but we are massive favourites to go down. Its time we accepted it.

As bad as we are, most of the teams in and around us are all just as bad and are having similar meltdowns. We need to stop all this ‘everyone is better than us and we’re the worst team of all time’ attitude. Wasn’t that long ago we beat Arsenal and Leeds.

We’re too poor a team to be going on unbeaten runs, especially away at Liverpool and Arsenal.

We’ll pick up points again in other games and just need to make sure we’re giving ourselves a chance come the end of the season.

Last year Watford, Burnley and Norwich were truly abysmal. None of the teams are that bad this time around.

Sunday is crucial for me. Lose that then we're putting a big rival into a position where they're 7 points clear. We also start looking to the fixture list and seeing the likes of Spurs at home as games we need to win to stay up. I wouldn't say we are incapable of that but it's not what you'd want to be relying on.

Status
Not open for further replies.