Graeme Sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy Gray just said he can't understand why Sharp is part of the board and he needs to step down.

"Everyone is in the firing line"

It's gone to his head.

The reason I suppose he was elected to the board was because he was an ex-player and a figure, ambassador, so provide a connection and an ear to the ground.

He's simply let it go to his head. His comments after West Ham IMO confirmed this.

Sharp needs to step down, but he won't. He's too far gone.

Had a big ego for years. Not in the slightest bit amiable in disagreement. There are ways to deal with disappointment from fans and I thought he had always handled it poorly.

I think he forgets , he gets paid, fans actually pay money.

I won’t be forgetting the silence from a lot of ex players either. In tough times people tend to show their true nature. It’s Everton FC not Freebie FC.

Thank fk for a positive today tho, great win.

It's gone to his head.

The reason I suppose he was elected to the board was because he was an ex-player and a figure, ambassador, so provide a connection and an ear to the ground.

He's simply let it go to his head. His comments after West Ham IMO confirmed this.

Sharp needs to step down, but he won't. He's too far gone.
All of them totally unsuitable qualities as a non exec director.

The point if them is to give indipendent, unbiased direction to the rest of the board.

An ex player already on the payroll is possibly the least suitable candidate they could find.

Pathetic from Everton, as usual.

Why has the club overlooked Dr David France as a non-executive director? One of the greatest living Evertonians. Educated - four degrees, executive savvy - successes in strategic planning, profit improvement and business operations in the US oil industry, passionate Blue - travelled two million miles to home games from Houston, lifetime president of the EFCSA, founder of the former-players association and heritage society.

No. He nominated Bill Kenwright for the Everton Hall of Fame

Absolutely not

We need to sweep away the malign influence of Bill Kenwright. Not embed it further

Dean saunders on talksport can't understand why sharp is getting stick he doesn't make the decisions....he makes the decision to take the massive wages he's on so has to take some flack ffs. Part of the board your part of the problem end of
It's incredible. Apparently these people are to be massively remunerated simply for filling a seat in the boardroom and in the main stand, but are to ship no criticism whatsoever and have absolutely no responsibility.

Some might call it "jobs for the boys".

Now, personally speaking, if the club want to pay Graeme Sharp a small fortune for the rest of his days, I have no issue with that whatsoever given the wonderful years of sterling service he gave us as an icon of this club's greatest era. He deserves every penny. But don't put him in the boardroom and tell the rest of us he cannot be help responsible in any way for propping up this pitiful, venal regime.

Dean saunders on talksport can't understand why sharp is getting stick he doesn't make the decisions....he makes the decision to take the massive wages he's on so has to take some flack ffs. Part of the board your part of the problem end of
He is part of a 3 person board. He literally is in the possession of one of the 3 roles that can force a decision through the club.

Then again Dean Saunders not understanding isn't exactly headline news.

He is part of a 3 person board. He literally is in the possession of one of the 3 roles that can force a decision through the club.

Then again Dean Saunders not understanding isn't exactly headline news.
Talk nonsense are defo on the Kenwright list of 'friendly contacts' they won't say a word against any of the board and any fan who rings in and starts saying things that start getting a bit awkward gets cutoff asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.