The Everton Board Thread

I'm just going to let you and the club's minions know

Bill Kenwright must go. Either resign. Or must be relieved of his position.

1000s and 1000s of Evertonians agree

Not "one man and his dog" nor "be careful what you wish for".
View attachment 203869

Looks like the Kenwright arse sniffers are becoming the minority...:)

So does the board operate by a show of hands not by percentage of the shareholding? If moshiri appointed himself to the board could he overrule the boardmembers coz he owns 94% or would he have to bring in one more than bills flunkies to out vote them?

Moshiri can as majority shareholder remove the board. But the articles of association require three board members (as do Premier League rules) so an interim Chairman would be needed

By removing the obligation for an EFC AGM Which I believe Moshiri was tricked into by Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett-Baxendale, this stops the members of the company (minor shareholders, likes of EFCSA etc) from being able to introduce a motion for their removal

In order to call an EFC EGM you need 5% of the votes. Minors: independent and EFCSA make up 4.6%, Kenwright 1.3% and Moshiri's ca. 94.1%

Means without Moshiri that route is blocked.

Legally the only way to get Kenwright out, in my analysis is his unauthorised absence for 6 months from board meetings or Moshiri to remove him

Hence much focus and back channel communications are ongoing to Moshiri.

Moshiri is aware of the need and what he says publicly isn't necessarily what he thinks privately. It's a very political situation

Everyone knows what Bill Kenwright is like too. Moshiri is having to deal with that carefully.

My view is Bill Kenwright is completely irrational. His judgement is very suspect.

Moshiri can as majority shareholder remove the board. But the articles of association require three board members (as do Premier League rules) so an interim Chairman would be needed

By removing the obligation for an EFC AGM Which I believe Moshiri was tricked into by Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett-Baxendale, this stops the members of the company (minor shareholders, likes of EFCSA etc) from being able to introduce a motion for their removal

In order to call an EFC EGM you need 5% of the votes. Minors: independent and EFCSA make up 4.6%, Kenwright 1.3% and Moshiri's ca. 94.1%

Means without Moshiri that route is blocked.

Legally the only way to get Kenwright out, in my analysis is his unauthorised absence for 6 months from board meetings or Moshiri to remove him

Hence much focus and back channel communications are ongoing to Moshiri.

Moshiri is aware of the need and what he says publicly isn't necessarily what he thinks privately. It's a very political situation

Everyone knows what Bill Kenwright is like too. Moshiri is having to deal with that carefully.

My view is Bill Kenwright is completely irrational. His judgement is very suspect.
Ta la. That explains alot.

Ta la. That explains alot.

Personally. If I were Moshiri. With whom I have a lot of sympathy as he has been badly let down by the board in my humble opinion

I would, if I were Moshiri be asking the other shareholders likes of the independents and EFCSA for support in prohibiting Bill Kenwright ever attending the premises of Everton Football Club again.

My view.

This is why the #AllTogetherNow peaceful protests are so important. They must continue and are having a positive impact

It is pushing the future of EFC the direction it needs to.

Why I signed the EFCSA "no confidence vote" petition

Bill Kenwright isn't fit to be Chairman. In my view.

Top post mate

I hope everyone can see my views - on just how important #AllTogetherNow NSNOW and all the rest that have banded together to protect the future of the club

If the protests/movement stopped tomorrow it would be a literal disaster for the club

I also want to make it clear, why I think Bill Kenwright is irrational, and his judgement is off.

How on EARTH can a situation like "headlock gate" and the related smears of the club's fans & shareholders ever be considered "acceptable conduct"???

That was all done at the direction of Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett-Baxendale. No way would that have been put out without their agreement, or there would literally have been mass sackings of the EFC communications team, which we all know has not happened.

Bill Kenwright judgement is suspect and he's not acting in the interests of the company: Everton Football Club.

He has slandered the fans, well documented through "headlock gate" and with close personal friends like Oliver Holt describing the company's "customers" (fans) as engaging in "thuggery". Other proxies like The Athletic pushing the narrative.

In no universe is this acceptable. Bill Kenwright must go. Not maybe. MUST GO.

Screenshot_20230131_134812.jpg

Fmp3UMTWYAAP_RF.jpeg

Personally. If I were Moshiri. With whom I have a lot of sympathy as he has been badly let down by the board in my humble opinion

I would, if I were Moshiri be asking the other shareholders likes of the independents and EFCSA for support in prohibiting Bill Kenwright ever attending the premises of Everton Football Club again.

My view.

This is why the #AllTogetherNow peaceful protests are so important. They must continue and are having a positive impact

All the blues i know have signed the no confidence petition and that includes a couple who have always been supportive of kenwright in the past. The events of the last few weeks have changed that. This is the opportunity now and we need to take it. Kenwright is finished but he will fight right to the end and he fights dirty. He has no shame. I hope by the end of this saga the club and supporters relationship will be closer than ever. This is our club and we should never forget that.

All the blues i know have signed the no confidence petition and that includes a couple who have always been supportive of kenwright in the past. The events of the last few weeks have changed that. This is the opportunity now and we need to take it. Kenwright is finished but he will fight right to the end and he fights dirty. He has no shame. I hope by the end of this saga the club and supporters relationship will be closer than ever. This is our club and we should never forget that.

I agree 100%

Bill Kenwright I think, genuinely believed "headlock gate" was going to work in his favour.

That shows how he is lacking in good judgement that any Everton Football Club, company Chairman needs.

I hope everyone can see my views - on just how important #AllTogetherNow NSNOW and all the rest that have banded together to protect the future of the club

If the protests/movement stopped tomorrow it would be a literal disaster for the club

I also want to make it clear, why I think Bill Kenwright is irrational, and his judgement is off.

How on EARTH can a situation like "headlock gate" and the related smears of the club's fans & shareholders ever be considered "acceptable conduct"???

That was all done at the direction of Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett-Baxendale. No way would that have been put out without their agreement, or there would literally have been mass sackings of the EFC communications team, which we all know has not happened.

Bill Kenwright judgement is suspect and he's not acting in the interests of the company: Everton Football Club.

He has slandered the fans, well documented through "headlock gate" and with close personal friends like Oliver Holt describing the company's "customers" (fans) as engaging in "thuggery". Other proxies like The Athletic pushing the narrative.

In no universe is this acceptable. Bill Kenwright must go. Not maybe. MUST GO.

View attachment 203872
View attachment 203871
This 100%. More power to you.

My view.

Sorry, not disagreeing, just curious why the 94 plus a bit percent shareholder needs to 4% shareholders to bar someone from the premises.

Isn't his 94% enough to just do it?

Sorry, not disagreeing, just curious why the 94 plus a bit percent shareholder needs to 4% shareholders to bar someone from the premises.

Isn't his 94% enough to just do it?

If it is multilateral (i.e. all the 98.7% remaining shareholders in agreement), it would look better to a court of law if Bill Kenwright tried to sue.

i.e. none of the shareholders want him to darken the club's premises ever again