2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a man to get that kind of reaction first game against the league leaders, sign of a top manager..I have to admit i broke down after the final whistle just out of pure relief i had us written off now theres hope again dont ever remember being that emotional after any game. What a day and we're still 18th

How many managers could lift a group of players that were so despondent and so despairing after having been on such a run of poor form?

I love his ethos.

The lads were like different people.

And how good were the fans today?! Like a 12th man. Let's keep this up please. The negativity under Benitez didn't do us any good.

We will see put in a similar performance against City away, and literally had the blond ogre screaming like a baby. Then capitulated at home against Brighton..That's where Dyche will earn his reputation, consistency.
Bit unfair, we would have lost that City game if not individual brilliance from Gray, against Arsenal we could have easily been 2-0 up at half-time. If we play like that, even if we lose I will be very very happy.

Didn’t want him, still don’t think he’s the long term answer, but fair play to him yesterday injecting shape and energy into the team in such a short time

I’ll reserve judgement until the end of the season

Perhaps he is the new Moyesiah, or maybe he’s just a very ginger boy

Now give us a 1-0 win at the pit Sean!
Yeah. Would be great. Problem is though, it's them. If we were the best team in the world and they were the worst, they'd still beat us. They get all the decisions, all the luck. Sorry for the negativity but I've been seeing it for well over 50 years apart from the odd time. Let's hope it's one of those times.

Status
Not open for further replies.