Could/should Dyche walk after last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

He will not walk .
He can't lose now anyway, if we got a few in and we still struggled He would have been in the firing line.
Now he and us have been left out to dry by the board.
He can get on with the job of trying to keep us up with little expectations other than to improve us by organising the team better.

I don’t think there is any way he walks. He cannot lose now.

Scenario 1, we go down, people will say it’s not his fault, we are already over half way in the season, in the bottom 3, no investment from the club.

Scenario 2, we stay up, Sean Dyche, miracle worker
Dyche might have only got the job because he told them he could keep the current squad up , his next press conference will tell
Is

Walk away from the biggest job he'll ever have and millions? After being out of work for so long?

Walk away from a no lose job?

C'mon...

The fella has credentials at promotion too.
His club interview certainly indicates he believes the squad has got what it takes (with the hard work). Also think he knew no-one was coming in. He certainly alluded to the possibility, something about only if they improve current group.

And on paper it's probably best squad he has managed thus far.

Yes.

He signed up for no players. I'm pretty certain of it. He did it to secure the job.

Now watch the lump of lard take us into the Championship where his football belongs.
I wouldn't say he is obese by any stretch! Seems okay for 51. Do you require prem managers to be super lean? Let's hope he proves you wrong about the championship. For now, I'd focus your misgivings on the owner, as Sean has only just walked in the door! Give him a chance like, just sayin'

Who do you reckon could keep those players up then?
No one. That's because the squad is undermanned now and at the mercy of injury (Dyche and his 442...when Calvert-Lewin is injured again who's the two up top?) our wingers are pathetic, so are our wing backs.

We have no attacking threat.

I know what I'd have done: promoted Baines and brought in an attacker with the cash the club will spend on Dyche's wages.

That would have been a better policy...in fact, so would have keeping Lampard and getting the two attackers on loan we had lined up under him by not sacking Lampard and using that cash spent to sack him.

Dyche + what we have = relegation
Lampard + 2 attacker = maybe not relegation

Well in his first interview with the club he did insinuate that he could get more out of this group than what had been on display so far.

I sincerely hope for both our sakes and his that he actually meant it..

He would have already known we were not signing anyone, I must be crazy but I am optimistic he will keep us up as he cannot do a worse job than Lampard (I know a nice fellow he was but useless manager).

I wouldn't say he is obese by any stretch! Seems okay for 51. Do you require prem managers to be super lean? Let's hope he proves you wrong about the championship. For now, I'd focus your misgivings on the owner, as Sean has only just walked in the door! Give him a chance like, just sayin'
Hels signed up to this for a big salary. I'll hand him f.a.

He will not walk .
He can't lose now anyway, if we got a few in and we still struggled He would have been in the firing line.
Now he and us have been left out to dry by the board.
He can get on with the job of trying to keep us up with little expectations other than to improve us by organising the team better.
I think he does have a lot to lose. This is his 2nd major shot at management. Anything other than survival will not look good on his CV. He understands the challenge. He knows what needs to happen. Let's give him some space to do his job. I think he's brave. I can only think nobody else would give him a shot and he is attracted to the huge amount of money he will earn.

Status
Not open for further replies.