Bill Kenwright

I'd say at home, what about you're hero Farhad? The one who has single handedly created this mess.
Tbh he is complicit with keeping Kenwright in place so yes he deserves a big share of the blame. We've been a shambles since the Premier league began and the almost constant during that time is Bill Kenwright. He struck lucky with Moyes otherwise it would have fallen years ago.

One of the guys in work (redshite) was saying his wife and son went to watch the Lincoln match a few years ago and BK noticed them taking photos. Apparently he couldn't be more helpful, brought them on the pitch etc and invited them to the directors box (no headlock either). That is what he should be doing instead of anywhere near the boardroom.

I remember about the time that Martinez joined, there was mention of a staircase in FF where the walls were adorned with images of cup winning exploits, and apparently Martinez had an empty frame mounted for the next winning side (unless I dreamt this in which case not sure what substance I must have ingested) do you think BK has been tempted to insert a picture of Mark Pembridge?

Put the blocks on the Kings Dock
Stood in the way of major investment for years
Sold the club season ticket sales to Bear Stearns
Sold Rooney for buttons
Tried to get us into the Tescodome
Brought a lunatic into the club to finally destroy us

His legacy is appalling. Without question the single biggest blight on Everton FC in their whole 145 year history.

Put the blocks on the Kings Dock
Stood in the way of major investment for years
Sold the club season ticket sales to Bear Stearns
Sold Rooney for buttons
Tried to get us into the Tescodome
Brought a lunatic into the club to finally destroy us

His legacy is appalling. Without question the single biggest blight on Everton FC in their whole 145 year history.
Don’t forget the fake £1m remortgage the safety certificate sold off FF and his “terminal illness” which has lasted 10 years to my knowledge ?

He will be desperate to cut the ribbon when the stadium is built. He will see that as his legacy. That’s why I can’t see him leaving for another year.

6fa43c93-a80d-4b70-bb58-4786fe7f3738_text.gif