The Everton Board Thread

Screenshot_20230131_205010_Chrome.jpg

Anyone still wanting to back or defend this shower of utter f’n scum can now be considered enemies of the fan base.

I really didn’t want to say this, for fear of being called a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracist, but I genuinely believe these clowns were secretly devastated we stayed up in May, it was a ready made excuse to clear the decks of the squad so the financials could look better for them

When the club is run in such a cack-handed way, you get poor decisions right throughout. The calibre of people at the club is just not good enough. No surprise that there's no signings. We can't continue to be run like this. Unless there is significant change, not "strategic reviews" or piecemeal suggestions, then we will not only end up relegated but we will end up doing a Rangers and go in to administration end up being liquidated. I doubt there will be a fairytale return.

Dyche it's over to you to keep us up. With what you've got.

Seems a bit on purpose this? Surely they are not THAT incompetent to not bring someone in?
they are. that's the whole problem. look at the completely insane decisions they have made. the fat waiter didn't like digne. the board allowed him to sell to villa. bring in a nobody winger on loan the other way then sack the fat spainsh waiter 2 weeks later. this crowd are as dumb as cuck. kenwright. idiot. Denise idiot. moshiri idiot.

Seems a bit on purpose this? Surely they are not THAT incompetent to not bring someone in?
I think we've already been /are close to being sold - gentleman's agreement etc between parties. I think it's been being worked on since the rumours in the summer.

It seems like Moshiri is now asset stripping to cover losses he'll obviously incur on the sale and I'd imagine he'll want to sell before finding out if we get relegated or not ensuring further price drops.

He and Usmanov were not expecting the spanner in the works of Ukraine nor two back to back relegation battles at the same time.

I can't see any reason for them to hold on to the club now and I can't see any other reason for lack of reinvestment considering where we are in the table. If you'd no intent of selling and were committed to your investment then you'd be putting in every penny you could to ensure survival - see other clubs around us. Wouldn't be surprised for it to come out before the season ends that we've been sold. Even keeping the board in situ is telling.