The Everton Board Thread

Dedicated to the Everton Board.

quote-i-had-a-dream-that-i-was-awake-and-i-woke-up-to-find-myself-asleep-stan-laurel-16-93-31.jpg

Don't know what you mean mate, how will I feel let down, I haven't expected us to do anything positive. I have nothing but distrust and contempt for the board and the owner. I think you may have me mixed up with somebody else.

Sorry mate, it was just you posted about Davek stating things that would defo happen then then seemed disappointed when none of it has happened. It’s just people posting stuff on the net, like me spouting my own rubbish daily.

But I’m with you completely. I also have nothing but distrust for them.

If at 11pm tonight we have not given ourselves a fighting chance at saving our season, I will cry more tears than Matty. And he’s so gutted by all this, we all are.

Sorry mate, it was just you posted about Davek stating things that would defo happen then then seemed disappointed when none of it has happened. It’s just people posting stuff on the net, like me spouting my own rubbish daily.

But I’m with you completely. I also have nothing but distrust for them.

If at 11pm tonight we have not given ourselves a fighting chance at saving our season, I will cry more tears than Matty. And he’s so gutted by all this, we all are.

;)

These incompetent fraudulent fools should be chased out of this club and never be allowed to feel welcome in Goodison again.

We're going down, and when we do, I hope Moshiri loses every single penny he's put in. The horrible incompetent fraud.