January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Might be unpopular but did anyone move today that was a). A realistic price and would come to Everton and b). Would have improved us?

I know it’s unpopular but I haven’t seen anyone move today that hits both those criteria. We can’t throw money around wrecklessly on players who “might” be good enough. Better to bank that Gordon money and spend it on players we are 100% convinced will improve us in the summer.

I feel a sense of inevitability about us going down now, so staying up would be an unexpected gift.

The fact that we have no new signings yet means the players who dug this hole need to dig themselves out of it, and that’s how it should be given the salaries they are on.

It’s really a win-win for Dyche… I don’t think anyone expects us to stay up, but if he can get the best out of the team and we do stay up it will improve his reputation as a manager.
Staying up with this squad would be a miracle. I dont believe we have a chance.

BREAKING NEWS... zoom in on the geezer standing to the right of the banner... he 100% is the bad guy from Home Alone !!!! you heard it here first
da5f1a03acc0198704b68a914091b59e.jpg

Ha Ha . It is him, Harry Lime

Everton had £25m plus add-ons bid for Ndiaye rejected by Sheffield Utd​

Sky Sports News has been told Everton had a £25m plus add-ons bid for Sheffield United’s Iliman Ndiaye rejected earlier in this window, as they looked to bolster their midfield options.
Sheffield United owner, Prince Abdullah, decided he did not want to sell either of the club’s prize assets - Ndiaye or Sander Berge - despite being involved in a protracted takeover at Bramall Lane and being under an EFL transfer embargo.
Everton refused to go beyond their valuation of Ndiaye.

Status
Not open for further replies.