January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did we agree a few with exactly?
I have no idea if we did or didn't agree a fee with anyone but the players we've been targeting (sulemana, outtara, danjuma) have ended up at other clubs, mostly clubs that shouldn't be able to compete with us for players and it isn't to do with money.

We're clearly a mess from the outside and would have a hard time signing players anyway, but I really dont think appointing Dyche has helped us with this.

Remember these two from Mike Bassett England Manager? Have we signed them yet? :(
bassett benson hedges.jpg

I will 100% will put Thelwell in a headlock if I see him
I mean why - he was given zero funds.

All the "interests" and other crapola was just a smokescreen to cover that we had no budget to spend.

I'm not saying I like him, but this is on the Board not Thelwell.

I feel a sense of inevitability about us going down now, so staying up would be an unexpected gift.

The fact that we have no new signings yet means the players who dug this hole need to dig themselves out of it, and that’s how it should be given the salaries they are on.

It’s really a win-win for Dyche… I don’t think anyone expects us to stay up, but if he can get the best out of the team and we do stay up it will improve his reputation as a manager.

I mean why - he was given zero funds.

All the "interests" and other crapola was just a smokescreen to cover that we had no budget to spend.

I'm not saying I like him, but this is on the Board not Thelwell.
why .. he has not signed one player loan or for a fee, regardless of the useless board he would had been given some money and so far any money he has been given he has wasted, apart from Onana.

Not just the board, it's a combo

Just reading the comments and although you can’t tell if they are genuine blues, this is the reason why we’ve turned into a collective of happy clapping gaslit fools.

“Down with this type of thing” and shouts of “embarrassing” only serve the very liars they are calling out.

We were never going to get signings in, it’s been clear for months the levels of corruption going on within the club peddled by the board but blues slating fellow blues for speaking out only plays into the hands of the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.