January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

This transfer window is like when all the other kids' parents turn up to the school play and we're here looking anxiously at the door hoping and praying someone turns up for us. Then Uncle Fester who no one likes and wants, walks in at the end of the show.

Surely Dyche would have known for a while now there was a really good chance he'd get this job did he not have a few names ready to go? Whats the point waiting to sack the manager til the last week of the transfer window when theres no time to do anything meaningful, oh i just dont know anymore
From what I’ve been told, Dyche had sounded out targets and these were handed to the club; his party has even tried to lay the foundations for deals.

The issue has been the utter ineptitude behind the scenes, with the finances another part. The club is in disarray.

“money is the reason”

i said the gordon money would go

and hey ho i’m correct
I dont think its money. We are like a lead baloon in the league, board is a mess, fans are in uproar, new unknown manager....who would come to us atvthe moment. We will have to wait, Dyche has got higher up the table with worse squads than this one! I dont think he will be too upset if we sign noone under the current circumstances and no use taking dross just for the sake of the numbers! He knew what he was coming into.

Status
Not open for further replies.