January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone with more football knowledge than me start a rumour on a decent player from the Portuguese or Dutch league or something? Out of left field so that it picks up some traction and forces our recruitment team to look into it further, since our scouting is non existent

People would be moaning if we'd signed Frank's players and then sacked him. Thelwell didn't know whether it was going to be Dyche or Bielsa until Friday so they were looking at transfers over the weekend and obviously needed the Gordon money. Even if we'd sacked Frank earlier and got a manager in at the start of the month then we would have still had to sell Gordon or someone before we could spend anything.
The whole point of his position is that he's supposed to be overseeing a strategy that means we can sign players regardless of who is managing us.

Can anyone with more football knowledge than me start a rumour on a decent player from the Portuguese or Dutch league or something? Out of left field so that it picks up some traction and forces our recruitment team to look into it further, since our scouting is non existent

Heard a rumour this morning we're after a double deal with FC Twente for Mees Hilgers (CB) and Ramiz Zerrouki (CM)

I’ve got a Hertha season ticket so watch quite a bit of the Bundesliga. Becker would be a good fit for a Dyche team. Not the most clinical, but a right handful.

Union have been over performing the underlaying numbers this season to get to 2nd but they are very hardworking, keep it simple and every player knows exactly what they are supposed to be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.