January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made £100 million+ off the sales of Richarlison and Gordon

Already blew a chunk of it on McNeil and Maupay

They have to get the recruitment right now, we blow it on obvious mediocrity again and we simply just deserve relegation

It would serve us well for us to stop stockpiling average footballers, Che Adams is clearly not good enough

They have to get the recruitment right now, we blow it on obvious mediocrity again and we simply just deserve relegation

It would serve us well for us to stop stockpiling average footballers, Che Adams is clearly not good enough
A chunk, my guess is under 10mil on this years accounts

And Onana

I’m talking money blown as in money wasted

Not money blown on Onana as we’d make profit on him and he’s probably our best player at the moment

McNeil and Maupay just look like money down the drain, neither can get in the team and when they do they look so ineffective
I'm just saying we spent £30m or so on Onana which, combined with the £30m on Maupay and McNeil probably means there isn't the wiggle room that some people think there is for transfers, even after the Gordon sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.