Bilic confirming that abusing players effects their game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to think that the best thing for any footballer, or actually any young person even without a public profile, to just consciously stay the f away from social media.
So many kids and young adults absolutely messed up and depressed from it all, and that's without them being the target of the abuse.
Bilic is right - it's not a uniquely Everton problem, though I don't think he was implying that at all

I couldn’t care less about players gettin told there crap but I do think you hear it more now because of the type of player we signed under moshiri , under Moyes although the players wernt the best they always seemed to giv 100 per cent compare that to the likes of schniderlin delph etc
Aah the old "at least then (insert year from over 10 years ago) they gave 100%". You actually think at the time they said that? No, after a few defeats they said "at least then (insert year from 10 years ago previously) they gave 100%". And so on...

I think this is a factor, we worship Big Dunc, who statistically was a fairly average to poor striker but we witnessed live that he bleed and believed in all things Everton.
Who's "we" ? Loads of us didn't. I always liked the fella, mind and was gutted for him today as he's a good blue and always seemsed a top bloke.. as for the player, like many, I wasn't that bothered when we sold him, and couldn't believe we brought him back...although 2nd time around, he was pretty good in the role of "impact sub" , to be fair.

Awww @TexanToffee, why so mean?

Do we have to go there?

Where's the Southern hospitality I've experienced first-hand so many times before...not very genial from an orange coffee drinker.

Damn, have I just been virtually accosted by one of the famed Austonian hipsters?

FML, I need a re-think.

Stood in Gwladys for years during those halcyon days and it wasn't all hearts and flowers, player plays garbage, they got told, period.

Part of the game as far as I'm concerned.

Would never resort to violence, abhorrent but verbals on terraces, school yards, workplaces etc etc happens or we become robotic shadows of human beings with no ability to show emotion.
Yeah I think it was Trevor Steven who.once said the fans sometimes were more of a hindrance then a help

All jokes aside The fans at the end of the season where unbelievable they kept that team up we all know it , on top of years of sold out away games, season tickets waiting lists , thousands goin abroad for European games and it’s not like Wev had much to cheer to me Everton fans are the best out there

The Park End has cost us a lot of points over the years, did you go to the Bayern Munich game? We don't win that game with the crowd we have at Goodison these days.
Was it Andy Gray who said the fans in the street end sucked the ball into the goal? The current fanbase would be blowing it back out.
So it's the Park End fans fault? Talk some crap you.

Status
Not open for further replies.