January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we mustn’t forget another keeper.

I think Pickford will be off next year, regardless of us going down or not.

If we got in the Belgian u21 keeper then he could step up in the summer.

I think Vandevoordt is the highly rated player from Genk who seems to have lost his place to Lammens.

Could be an astute piece of business and out of contract in the summer. Leeds also linked.

Just 2 weeks ago we saw what a striker like Che Adams can do, and you'd have to be a complete idiot to think he doesn't perfectly suit Dyche's football. He'd also make Maupay better in the process. Now I don't know fees, £15m is my max, but if you just look at the goals scored column you're a fanny.

03:11 - Great hold up play and through ball
04:13 - Great header to set up goal
06:26 - Great defending, pushes forward, nice ball into space
06:40 - Clever forward play, wins free-kick for winner

Absolutely none of our strikers currently do any of the above and it's vital when you're a crap team. I can find clips of his target man play in all their games.

If this is the case, I don’t understand the logic of signing Maupay for £15m if we want someone to hold up the ball. We should have got Che back in August. Che is not the tallest too.

If this is the case, I don’t understand the logic of signing Maupay for £15m if we want someone to hold up the ball. We should have got Che back in August. Che is not the tallest too.

Well that's why in the Summer I said buy Adams not Maupay. Your comment on his height also just proves you pay no attention to games.

Just 2 weeks ago we saw what a striker like Che Adams can do, and you'd have to be a complete idiot to think he doesn't perfectly suit Dyche's football. He'd also make Maupay better in the process. Now I don't know fees, £15m is my max, but if you just look at the goals scored column you're a fanny.

03:11 - Great hold up play and through ball
04:13 - Great header to set up goal
06:26 - Great defending, pushes forward, nice ball into space
06:40 - Clever forward play, wins free-kick for winner

Absolutely none of our strikers currently do any of the above and it's vital when you're a crap team. I can find clips of his target man play in all their games.

Middle name is Everton as well...

Zat, he's a Leipzig player.

Still at Genk for now. But i was saying the link to the other u21 keeper may be interesting as hes out of contract soon and has been playing the last matches ahead of Vendevoordt i think?

Well that's why in the Summer I said buy Adams not Maupay. Your comment on his height also just proves you pay no attention to games.

Come on he was doing ok against Everton does not mean he was doing fine against other teams. If you want to get the most advantage up front you can have the hold up ability of Che Adams plus the 6 ft 3 height. You are talking about the entire scouting network and the recruitment come back with Che Adams!?

Status
Not open for further replies.