2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're 3 points off 14th, the whole point of sacking Lampard is because he is a tactically bad. A better manager should on paper, get more out of this squad. If he doesn't keep us up he will be sacked.
Do you think we’ll still be 3points off 14th after the next two games?

Get Bielsa in then. Keep the bedwetting anti Dyche brigade happy ?
You're jumping to conclusions there like? I wouldn't want Bielsa mid-season and I would look at other options if we went down cos of his age. Just stating if Dyche is as good as people are saying he should be keeping us up, especially if he's allowed to bring in 3 players.

Am going to get behind him. I actually don’t mind him he’s a better manager than Frank hopefully he can get more out of this squad. My only concern was about him attracting players and the quality of players he would want to bring in.

No mate, we'll be 6 or 7 points off and that is down to the board for not sacking Lampard after Bournmouth. My point still stands, a better coach should be getting more out of these.
It still boggles my mind that he wasn’t sacked after the debacle at Bournemouth. The new coach would have had 6 weeks to instil some kind of system, but here we are, and will probably be rock bottom after the next 2 games. Dyche has to perform a miracle to get us out of this hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.