2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Benitez came, everyone said he won’t be signing the sort of crap he did for Newcastle, he’ll be shopping in a different market. Cue Rondon, Townsend and Gray rocking up.

Dyche will be wanting the same dross he looked at for Burnley unfortunately.

I honestly don’t know what to make of Dyche. Is he underestimated for his association with Burnley, is he a relegation fighter, does he have some surprises with better players.

What is his player transfer record like?
People seem to think he has more in his locker than what he showed at Burnley, that's solely based on interviews where he has said he picks a team that will give him the best chance to win, that doesn't really explain why he played the exact same way during his decade at Burnley.

In the worse case scenario you do go down, he has experience with coming straight back up again, Chin up lads I think it'll work out!
We're 3 points off 14th, the whole point of sacking Lampard is because he is a tactically bad. A better manager should on paper, get more out of this squad. If he doesn't keep us up he will be sacked.

When Benitez came, everyone said he won’t be signing the sort of crap he did for Newcastle, he’ll be shopping in a different market. Cue Rondon, Townsend and Gray rocking up.

Dyche will be wanting the same dross he looked at for Burnley unfortunately.
Same budget… what difference would we expect?

My worry is that he suffers from British manager syndrome… that is, he gets an elevated reputation for the work he’s done. He built some thing good at Burnley, but can he do that again? How quickly can he turn the tanker?

Cba with a load of the wasters we thought we'd seen the last of get yet ANOTHER lookat from a new manager.

Hopefully he sees right through them.

Sadly another reason to absolutely hate Everton and all the mental torture they throw at us ? fat Sam level of manager appointment and will cost us a fortune to get rid of in summer whether we stay up or not ? All excitement of supporting us has gone and now this fat ginger fool is the face of the Everton brand ?

We were only relegated once under Sean. He will keep Everton up without a doubt. He will ensure every one of your players puts a shift and fight for the shirt. Time for all Everton fans to get behind him and the team. As he said to us many times, 'We go again' and you will. He will get a result against Arsenal. In Sean you trust.
No need for a dingles fan like you to tell us how we support the blues. I see so many of your brexit fc fans wanting Everton to be relegated out of spite and envy in your beehole end forum.

Not sure he would be sacked in the summer if we're down. Depends on the context and to what extent we can make a battle of it.

There is a space where he could have done a decent job and we still go down.

It seems to me that Bielsa was basing talks on the idea we were likely to drop.

If Dyche can set us up in a way to maximise our chances of points then things are bound to improve, and let's hope that's enough.

Relegation or not, if he shows enough promise then that's ok for him to continue past May as I see things.

We're 3 points off 14th, the whole point of sacking Lampard is because he is a tactically bad. A better manager should on paper, get more out of this squad. If he doesn't keep us up he will be sacked.
Get Bielsa in then. Keep the bedwetting anti Dyche brigade happy ?

Sadly another reason to absolutely hate Everton and all the mental torture they throw at us ? fat Sam level of manager appointment and will cost us a fortune to get rid of in summer whether we stay up or not ? All excitement of supporting us has gone and now this fat ginger fool is the face of the Everton brand ?
Dear dear, you are in a bad state.Maybe you need counselling? At least you should stay away from the club you absolutely hate and find another you can like. Good luck with that. I recommend M City, endless delight and success.

Dont half think people fume over this fellow is uncalled for... We should have got him last season instead of frank judging by his record in the prem and as a manager i really dont think he will be as bad as some folk make out... Am not arsed how we play as long as we survive ?

Status
Not open for further replies.