Bill Kenwright

The idea that Bill Kenwright is involved in player evaluation is astounding and worrying. He probably hasn't played in 70 years. I can imagine his only contribution was bringing a ball, even then I bet he was shoved in goal. Not that playing should be important but what training has he had, coaching badges no. Just arrogance and narcissism.
He supplied the jumpers for the goalposts. They were good jumpers.

Arsenals supporters were gutted that usmanovs money was coming our way when moshiri bought into us. They all wanted kronke out at the time. Theyve only shut up this season coz they are doing well. They wanted rid of arteta last season. We spent that money apallingly and the chairman plays a major part in that. It was always sell to buy when kenwright was owner and chairman and now its sell to buy again because of the way we spent the money. Where is the planning the leadership. The contempt he has shown for the reputation of the clubs supporters in recent weeks should have alarm bells ringing. Love him or loathe him he needs removing.
No that's not quite what happened. Basically they wanted Kronke out because they felt he was being tight on recruitment. It was more the issue that they made some mistakes over a couple of seasons and had to play it tight to avoid FFP so didn't spend as the fans wanted. They have gone out and spent exactly as the fans wanted the last couple of seasons and look no moaning. The reason for Usmanov and Moshiri not being allowed into Arsenal properly was that their plan (long term) was to turn it into a circus with galacticos which is clearly not the Arsenal way and would never have been welcomed hence they were eased out of the club.

No that's not quite what happened. Basically they wanted Kronke out because they felt he was being tight on recruitment. It was more the issue that they made some mistakes over a couple of seasons and had to play it tight to avoid FFP so didn't spend as the fans wanted. They have gone out and spent exactly as the fans wanted the last couple of seasons and look no moaning. The reason for Usmanov and Moshiri not being allowed into Arsenal properly was that their plan (long term) was to turn it into a circus with galacticos which is clearly not the Arsenal way and would never have been welcomed hence they were eased out of the club.
True but it should be added that Usmanov /Moshiri also disagreed with the fans bearing the cost of the stadium and the way the club prioritises paying board members dividends over investment in the club.

I feel sorry for Mr Kenwright sometimes. He clearly loves the club and has a sense of romance about the clubs identity. Although a fair amount of the criticism he receives is probably not unwarranted I think we should band together and be united as we aim to survive this season.

"There's a sucker born every minute"

- P. T. Barnum

I feel sorry for Mr Kenwright sometimes. He clearly loves the club and has a sense of romance about the clubs identity. Although a fair amount of the criticism he receives is probably not unwarranted I think we should band together and be united as we aim to survive this season.
The problem is that his view on the game is about 30 years behind everyone else and it's killing us and has been for years. The game bypassed Bill and his "Traditional Club" mantra many years ago and he needs to just accept it and move on for the good of the club he claims to love so much.

The idea that Bill Kenwright is involved in player evaluation is astounding and worrying. He probably hasn't played in 70 years. I can imagine his only contribution was bringing a ball, even then I bet he was shoved in goal. Not that playing should be important but what training has he had, coaching badges no. Just arrogance and narcissism.
He isnt, his involment might be signing deals off but he dosent evaluate players. Dont forget one of the reasons that made his time as owner so hard was having to pick up the mess Johnson played, one of the biggest errors of judgment then was the owner not buying Flo, a player the manager wanted, the result was the manager resigned.
If managers and DOFs are telling Bill he wants a particular player its up to him to sign it off, which he does and he has been blamed for it, Bill is doing the right thing, let the manager do his job, left the DOF do his job.

I agree. Let’s all unite to drive Bill Kenwright out of the club.