Bill Kenwright

People will deny that any of that is true, yet believe that BK is our saviour based on a load of stuff he has told everyone.

He’s a compulsive liar and needs to go.
I truly believe that he enjoys the limelight whether it is good or bad. He is an attention seeker of the worse kind, I am now certain that he is the kind of person that will be reading this.

The big question is why moshiri as 90 odd percent shareholder,owner and money provider hasnt removed kenwright. Kenwright has never wanted a full boardroom as it dilutes his buzz. Have we ever had a board of more than 4 or 5 since he took control. Hes a one man band. The club has been run on his terms since he got in. It was out of date when moyes was manager and now the off the field stuff moves way too fast for one man. This must be why moshiri is looking for some experience in running things from the people hes going to sell half his stake to. Should have been done years ago. Kenwright would rather be in charge of Everton than Everton reach its full potential. Thats just my opinion. Disclaimer no chairman or ceo was put in a headlock or hurt in any way.

The big question is why moshiri as 90 odd percent shareholder,owner and money provider hasnt removed kenwright. Kenwright has never wanted a full boardroom as it dilutes his buzz. Have we ever had a board of more than 4 or 5 since he took control. Hes a one man band. The club has been run on his terms since he got in. It was out of date when moyes was manager and now the off the field stuff moves way too fast for one man. This must be why moshiri is looking for some experience in running things from the people hes going to sell half his stake to. Should have been done years ago. Kenwright would rather be in charge of Everton than Everton reach its full potential. Thats just my opinion. Disclaimer no chairman or ceo was put in a headlock or hurt in any way.

It's been said one of the conditions of the sale was that Bill remains as Chairman, it even states that in the article you've replied to, he will never let go and Moshiri won't sack him, so we are stuck in this endless limbo of failure and medriocrity.

I think today has been the culmination of Bill Kenwright’s tenure. Today with the appointment of a manager who has a proven record of winning nothing but for keeping a failing team alive is the culmination BK’s legacy, we are no longer the “school of science” or “the dogs of war” but simply a team who see success as hanging onto Premier League status even if that is one place above the drop zone. Fat Sam was a low point but I thought it was an aberration, it was something we could put behind us, we could erase it from our memory but we have sunk to a point that the only person willing to work for us is the guy Burnley sacked.
Morshiri, BK and the Board have cemented our position as a bottom half club, they should not be allowed to get away with that, the protests against them should continue.

I think because Moshiri knows even less about how to run a club than kenwright. I mean i didn't see arsenal putting up a fight to get him on the board or give him any more control. So to get control he bought everton and has now shown his football ownership tallent. Arsenal are laughing their t!ts off at us....

It's been said one of the conditions of the sale was that Bill remains as Chairman, it even states that in the article you've replied to, he will never let go and Moshiri won't sack him, so we are stuck in this endless limbo of failure and medriocrity.
I agree with you. I still dont know why as the article says moshiri hasnt brought his own people onto the board and kept them there. That article is quality and explains to everyone just whats gone on whats going on and why it has to stop. Even if people believe kenwright can do no wrong or if you believe he cant do anything right better qualified people need bringing in for the good of the club. His way of running things is putting us in danger and just as an under performing player or manager needs moving on so should a board member or chairman. Kenwright has tried to weave himself into the very fabric of the club and some people cant tell the two apart. That is something that should be earned not taken for granted.

I think because Moshiri knows even less about how to run a club than kenwright. I mean i didn't see arsenal putting up a fight to get him on the board or give him any more control. So to get control he bought everton and has now shown his football ownership tallent. Arsenal are laughing their t!ts off at us....
Arsenals supporters were gutted that usmanovs money was coming our way when moshiri bought into us. They all wanted kronke out at the time. Theyve only shut up this season coz they are doing well. They wanted rid of arteta last season. We spent that money apallingly and the chairman plays a major part in that. It was always sell to buy when kenwright was owner and chairman and now its sell to buy again because of the way we spent the money. Where is the planning the leadership. The contempt he has shown for the reputation of the clubs supporters in recent weeks should have alarm bells ringing. Love him or loathe him he needs removing.

The least successful chairman of Everton Football Club ever!
Not one trophy under his tenure.
Not one title challenge.
Decline of status and suppression of expectations
His legacy is failure.
It is beyond grotesque that he still influences the direction of the club.
And now the results of his poor administration of the the club he claims to love are, like the proverbial chickens, coming home to roost.

You could possibly say that yes, it's why it's impossible to blame anything on Bill, he only exists jn a position of power at Everton because Moshiri has him there
He's not an automaton, he has free will. He just has absolutely no self-awareness that he's a significant part of the problems at the club, and in the best interests of Everton he should leave. But no, his self-inflated ego won't allow it ; sycophants and hangers on feed him the myth that he is indispensable, and the cycle continues.

He's not an automaton, he has free will. He just has absolutely no self-awareness that he's a significant part of the problems at the club, and in the best interests of Everton he should leave. But no, his self-inflated ego won't allow it ; sycophants and hangers on feed him the myth that he is indispensable, and the cycle continues.

Just a wind up mate, he lives and breathes Bill.