January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
well depends on what happens to our current centre backs
Dyche will play only 2 CB's so Coady and Tarkowski. Keane might be given a new lease of life and Godfrey will be a Dyche type of player.
So i expect Holgate to leave seeing he has limited playing time and Mina's contract is up.
So it depends a bit if Keane sticks around or goes anyway if he is still behind Coady/ Tarkowski.
I would wait till the summer with Branthwaite
Keane has proven beyond doubt he’s not up to it, and Holgate has always blown hot and cold, time to move him on. Coady is on loan and will go back to wolves if we go down - I’ve not been that impressed with him anyway. Tarky and Godfrey will definitely be here, and Branthwaite has huge potential. Him and Tarky could be a beautiful thing.

Ziyech on loan - absolutely! Not permanent though I don't think, that's the old Ev.
Ziyech on loan is beyond ideal for us, almost to the point where I don’t understand why or if Chelsea would every sanction it. Some genuine delivery from the right, and not getting saddled with a long contract into his 30s

Ziyech on loan is beyond ideal for us, almost to the point where I don’t understand why or if Chelsea would every sanction it. Some genuine delivery from the right, and not getting saddled with a long contract into his 30s
It’s one where the fee might fall quite substantially if Chelsea want a permanent deal. Not a lot of clubs on the continent spending much money this window. I saw 17.5 mentioned somewhere today, forget where. That’s becoming more realistic. I imagine both us and him would want sensible relegation break clauses though.

Status
Not open for further replies.