Bill Kenwright

Absolutely fuming after reading that article
Why? There's nothing new in there for those who have been paying attention.

I'm glad it's in print, it will open the eyes of more and more who have steadfastly refused to believe it.

His days are numbered. If he's forced out through toxicity or carried out I don't care either way.

He's the problem at Everton, not an incredibly generous (but clearly daft) owner.

Article doesent mention kenwright running up the debt so we were forced to sell players training ground etc to pay it or him getting his mates on board who invested €0 into the club like him, but at least it was better than the usual rubbish written about him
That's true, it will all come out over time. Once the dictator is removed and people can speak freely the floodgates will open.

I stand by it, he's the worst thing to happen to Everton since John Houlding increased the Anfield rent.

Why? There's nothing new in there for those who have been paying attention.

I'm glad it's in print, it will open the eyes of more and more who have steadfastly refused to believe it.

His days are numbered. If he's forced out through toxicity or carried out I don't care either way.

He's the problem at Everton, not an incredibly generous (but clearly daft) owner.

Why mate? A lot of that article contains things people have said for years.
I don’t know it just made me fume reading what he’s done to the club. I’m also glad it’s being more publicised now. Said this after the headlock incident, feels like the end times for him now

I don’t know it just made me fume reading what he’s done to the club. I’m also glad it’s being more publicised now. Said this after the headlock incident, feels like the end times for him now

His little army of trolls , sycophants and the media allies are the worst. They are the ones who are “toxic” , not the fans who complain about major issues and want to see a better club. That’s a positive not a negative.