January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy with 2-3 of any of these: Beto, Ziyech, Sulemana, Dembele, Loftus-Cheek, Omari Hutchinson, N'Diaye, Elanga, Jesper Karlsson, Kamada.
Unfortunately we're more likely to get Lucas Moura on loan

There’s a shortage of good right wingers. Moura is actually one of the better ones

More likely a load of yard dogs

I still think/hope that we'll be building.

I think Pickford, Tarkowski, Onana, Dominic Calvert-Lewin are probably the only four players that Dyche will see as core to his team.
I think Doucoure will also play a bigger role but after that I think places are up for grabs, depending on who we sign of course.
Very strong spine when fully fit and in the right setup.

Interestingly (for me at least) aside from Garner we only have Onana who would be comfortable in that central pair. Not something for this window but the summer.

a new LB would be nice, Mykalenko is as big of a problem to our ability to create as anyone else
lol I think were beyond defenders creating now mate.

Were going full on catenaccio.

Has Dyche ever has a massive player sale before? Because thats really what we need in the summer.

I know he doesnt have the cash we had before but i wonder how he'd want Thelwell to bring in players with £150mil.

Interesting to see how these managers of teams like Burnley would do with more funds...Simeone/Atletico would be the dream.

Has Dyche ever has a massive player sale before? Because thats really what we need in the summer.

I know he doesnt have the cash we had before but i wonder how he'd want Thelwell to bring in players with £150mil.

Interesting to see how these managers of teams like Burnley would do with more funds...Simeone/Atletico would be the dream.
McNeil. Cheers Kevin.

Funny we seem to need a big clear out every season, nothing changes and nothing ever will.

Status
Not open for further replies.