2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another concern is that Burnley improved a lot after he left last season and look how well they are doing this season.

Hassenhuttl on the other hand, since losing Southampton have got a lot worse. For me he would have been a much better choice
Most clubs improve when they start investing....obviously Everton are the exeption to the rule at present.

------------------------
“My sister and I plan my career and all the clubs I've been through are known for developing young players and bringing them to next step," he told the Sunday Times.
“The connection between Everton and Belgian players has always been great. I spoke to Big Rom and he was like, 'you'll enjoy it there, the atmosphere, fans'. I spoke to Roberto [Martínez], who had a great time here.

“And last but not least I spoke to the manager [Lampard], who played one of the biggest parts in my decision. He was calling me every day.

“Whatever I needed, he was there for me and he's still doing that, which I appreciate, because I've had several managers but not always great human beings, and he's a great human being."
------------------------

Quite clearly we didn't *only* get Onana 'because of Frank'. And there's nothing to say that Dyche couldn't ring up a player and outcharm David Moyes.

And it wasn't a necessarily a case of Ancelotti being the only man who could persuade Rodriguez to come. Maybe Ancelotti was the only manager who could get his board to pony up the massive wages of a player who was considered too huge a gamble for many clubs despite his indisputable talents.
Literally says Lampard played one of the biggest parts in his decision so thanks for that.

Massively missing the point
Ok so it was the point about the style of football?

Since Martinez’s first season, we’ve been great haven’t we and playing like galactico’s.

The only reason we got anywhere with Carlo was when he realised we were basically crap and made us difficult to beat by playing 4 centre halves across the back 4

Status
Not open for further replies.