January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hope gordon going can give us more room to bring players in. Yes club is a just pathetic again with this whole thing with that snake going spurs. But the club can turn this around get a positive manager in and a few decent players they can do this and give us all a lift. Trying to be positive even tho this club has give me no reason to. Is all on kt shoud have list players ready for the next manager

Just hope gordon going can give us more room to bring players in. Yes club is a just pathetic again with this whole thing with that snake going spurs. But the club can turn this around get a positive manager in and a few decent players they can do this and give us all a lift. Trying to be positive even tho this club has give me no reason to. Is all on kt shoud have list players ready for the next manager

Should be fine now if the new manager is given the Gordon money.

Just looked at our ins and outs so far this window. With a week to go, I think the only player who has played any minutes is Simms, and he’s had very few. We are obviously financially crippled, and always leave things to the last minute, but to have literally found and acquired nobody by now, is another sign of how terrible our planning and recruiting really is. I’m sure there are cheap lower league options/foreign options, who would do more than some of our players on big £. We can look beyond the championship for players as well! I’m half expecting us to sell Gordon and Onana, then split the money we have between 5 new players I’ve never heard of, and 4 of whom are never heard of again. Or maybe just more nothing?!

Should be fine now if the new manager is given the Gordon money.
Just want us to finally get smart deals prices will be hard but get players in for a fixed system of play. Is rubbish right now the club looks like a joke but they can turn this around, can really see what kt is about cant have harder transfers windows than this

Yeah, but why would anyone trust these loonies to reinvest it....?

Who knows what sort of idiocy we would see if they try to buy several players in a week.
Yeah, but why would anyone trust these loonies to reinvest it....?

Who knows what sort of idiocy we would see if they try to buy several players in a week.
To be fair in the last couple of years the recruitment team have identified the likes of Dumfries, Diaz, Kudus and Mudryk, as well as Onana who we could already turn a good profit on. We’ve just been unable to get them in mostly due to the financial position.

They are probably chomping at the bit to have some money to spend on their targets rather than rooting around the bargain bin.

To be fair in the last couple of years the recruitment team have identified the likes of Dumfries, Diaz, Kudus and Mudryk, as well as Onana who we could already turn a good profit on. We’ve just been unable to get them in mostly due to the financial position.

They are probably chomping at the bit to have some money to spend on their targets rather than rooting around the bargain bin.
In theory yes, but better targets will not want to get anywhere near our current mess which means they will go on a shopping spree in the discount rack on deadline day.

That won't work well.

Status
Not open for further replies.