January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFCEF558-0061-46B6-9197-AB8E6D4AC0AD.jpeg

….Sheffield United’s Iliman Ndiaye also linked.

Ndiaye looks a brilliant player, he’s only young and hasn’t played much professionally. Would make sense if we were looking to play 2 up top. Though, as far as second strikers in the championship go I’d want Joao Pedro over anyone!

We go down I blame the board 100%. 3 players in at the start of the window we win some of those recent games. Absolutely shafted us missing out on targets to teams who’ll put money down and leaving us to wait on who’s available for loans/structured deals at the last minute.

I also blame the board, but that's more because of the mistakes of the past coming back to haunt them. As far as not buying players this month goes, that's not really a problem which can be solved straight away. We can't just go out and buy players and that's the fault of the owner and board, no arguments, but it's the reasons we can't do that which are what I have an issue about, not the actual fact that we haven't.

Ndiaye as a loan right? No way he'd come here on a permanent - that'd be swapping a team nailed on for promotion into the PL for a team nailed on for relegation.

Danjuma only wanted to come because of Frank. He's already been sacked and the deal could fall through for Danjuma. Bournemouth will take the loan deal instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.