January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knew this is how it was going to go. One loan signing and waiting til the end of the window to sack Lampard ensuring we don't get any other business done. Everton are the most incompetent club and it's so terribly predictable.
I honestly think the board and owner are mostly the reason we are in the bottom three with their negligence, in action and bad recruitment.

Should've done a lot of things. Ings probably the latest in a long line, but we didn't! Now we're here.
Ings wouldn't get any service from this lot anyway. We either need an attacker that can create their own opportunities or a creative addition to the squad. Throwing a traditional forward up front in our current setup will just isolate them without service

I wouldn't get too downbeat about only one incoming at the moment. This just relates to medicals booked.

As I'm sure @Tofeenut would confirm, this can all change in an instance and more medicals can be booked

I wouldn't get too downbeat about only one incoming at the moment. This just relates to medicals booked.

As I'm sure @Tofeenut would confirm, this can all change in an instance and more medicals can be booked
If the new manager is not in place is that mean KT will buy the players or we wait for the next appointment?

Everton are reportedly now in talks to sign West Ham United target Boulaye Dia in the January transfer window.

That’s according to a report from Tutto Salernitana who claim that Everton are desperate to get a proven striker through the door before the January transfer window slams shut
It's as though a competent club would have been doing all this prior to the window opening, and be ready to go on targets you already had in mind.

Apparently not.

Status
Not open for further replies.